Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Now Bateman hopefully and I’d still like Brown for some experience and impact on the bench. I reckon there’s a chance Doueihi exits this off season to be honest.

And I reckon Ken and Nofa might also be next WT players looking elsewhere/moving on.

I’ve got to say again, I’m liking the way the pack is coming together.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

MOMO-AMP-MEDO, Jedi Tiger, Avo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cloudyglock)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @mickb

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Next rumour now surfacing from the westlife pod guys on twitter (they did get Hastings right) 

They are saying Douhie to Bulldogs for 2023 a chance of happening. 

Perhaps we get Corey Allen as a swap or Thompson who knows

I don't think we'll let him go without a replacement, but I won't be shedding tears if he goes. Has regressed since he left Souths, and asking $900k is insane.

If we seriously release AD then B Marshall WILL be playing next season.

A number of Sam Ayoub clients have left WT since Madge was moved. Hastings is the latest one. Sheens + Marshall obviously don't want to deal with Ayoub. They loaned two of his players Gildart and Nofa this year in the hope of moving them on. If he wants to stay at WT AD knows he will need a new manager. AD has left Sam Ayoub's management because he knows that WT won't deal with any Ayoub clients.

The Wests life link is Rob Bechara to the Ayoub family. They knew that Hastings wasnt going to be offered a 2024 contract last week. That info was given to them by the Ayoubs

The Ayoubs are also close with Danny Weidler. The Ayoubs were annoyed that AD left their camp so they told Weidler "AD wants $900k per season" to make him look greedy and make other managers reluctant to bring him on.

Because the Ayoub's arent managing AD anymore you'd have to discredit this AD> Dogs mail in my opinion. With the Tigers signing up Isaac Moses clients it wouldnt shock to see AD jump in with them pretty soon.

Right on the money......follow the money

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

And the good thing about the Klemmer signing is he comes without losing a roster spot.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
 Yeti
(@yeti)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@helmesy I think it is actually the strongest pack the Weststigers will have ever fielded - assuming Bateman joins and is in reasonable form.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @helmesy

Now Bateman hopefully and I’d still like Brown for some experience and impact on the bench. I reckon there’s a chance Doueihi exits this off season to be honest.

And I reckon Ken and Nofa might also be next WT players looking elsewhere/moving on.

Im liking the way the club is sorting the pack first. Too many times we look for a back to "fix" things. Lets get the basics fixed first.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @yeti

@helmesy I think it is actually the strongest pack the Weststigers will have ever fielded - assuming Bateman joins and is in reasonable form.

If not strongest, pretty close - especially if Blore fires and Pole keeps us his 2022 efforts.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Im liking the way the club is sorting the pack first. Too many times we look for a back to "fix" things. Lets get the basics fixed first.

Correct, like restoring a car and focussing on the bodywork when you have to sort the engine first 👍 hopefully we’ve finally got a V8!

ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tiger5150

Correct, like restoring a car and focussing on the bodywork when you have to sort the engine first 👍 hopefully we’ve finally got a V8!

Without a steering wheel the car won’t get very far though.

Westy81 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@celtic_tiger we have Brooks and a good pack, it will be fine.

ReplyQuote
(@boonboon)
Junior Pathways

"A number of Sam Ayoub clients have left WT since Madge was moved. Hastings is the latest one. Sheens + Marshall obviously don't want to deal with Ayoub. They loaned two of his players Gildart and Nofa this year in the hope of moving them on. If he wants to stay at WT AD knows he will need a new manager. AD has left Sam Ayoub's management because he knows that WT won't deal with any Ayoub clients.

The Wests life link is Rob Bechara to the Ayoub family. They knew that Hastings wasnt going to be offered a 2024 contract last week. That info was given to them by the Ayoubs

The Ayoubs are also close with Danny Weidler. The Ayoubs were annoyed that AD left their camp so they told Weidler "AD wants $900k per season" to make him look greedy and make other managers reluctant to bring him on.

Because the Ayoub's arent managing AD anymore you'd have to discredit this AD> Dogs mail in my opinion. With the Tigers signing up Isaac Moses clients it wouldnt shock to see AD jump in with them pretty soon."

Except isn't our new assistant coach and Tigers Legend Robbie Farah managed still by Sam Ayoub - So WT not dealing with them makes sense except for that one - unless he and Robbie have had a falling out as well 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Boonboon

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@boonboon Robbie still very tight with Ayoub

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Bateman played 23 games for Canberra in 2019 and made 820 tackles. That’s remarkable.

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/teams/first-team/john-bateman

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Logan Dillon update.

4856DAAB B6A0 4D3C A10E F0FD47A7BF30

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Scott Prince, who said he wanted to come back into the Wests Tigers fold, has signed on to coach the Broncos NRLW side.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

@helmesy The Tigers were trying to get funding for his position and I guess that didn't work out. I spoke to him at the awards night and he was very keen to come down here. I think that NRLW gig will be great for him though.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 345 / 1067
Share: