Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tigertownsfs ..Moses will be staying at Parra ,maybe Brown could be a go .

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

anyone else heard whispers of Nofo being shopped to Canberra and Cotric coming to Tigers 2023 ? 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @garry

@jirskyr it is very interesting the number of 2022 signings we have let go, sheens said in the famous press conference that he didn't want Madge building the roster if he wasn't going to be the coach moving forward. Maybe there was more to that statement than first appearances.

I guess so. I don't get the impression that Tim Sheens does things any way other than the Tim Sheens way.

I also get the strong impression that Benji2025 will be Tim Sheens lite.

ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @jirskyr

Posted by: @mickb

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @helmesy

Wests Tigers has today released Jackson Hastings from the final year of his contract.

CEO Justin Pascoe says the club has identified a clear recruitment and retention plan, one that is being executed aggressively.

“As a club we are obviously not satisfied that we finished last in 2022 and tough decisions need to be made,” said Pascoe.

Not everyone will be happy with some of the decisions we make, but we do not apologise for these decisions.

Justin Pascoe

“Our members and fans need to understand that every decision that is made is in the best interest of this club and changing the fortunes on the field.

"This was a good opportunity for Jackson to get a long-term deal playing in his preferred position at number seven.

“On behalf of Wests Tigers, I would like to wish Jackson the very best with his future and thank him for his efforts over the past 12 months.”

Hastings made 16 appearances for Wests Tigers in 2022, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury in Round 20.

That is not a typical WT release... very interesting wording

It's absolutely disgraceful for the press release to include such a smug remark. He is a poor excuse for an administrator if he is going to insult members and fans with that type of comment.

Does he ignore the fact that the decisions made by him and the board in the last 10 years have left the club languishing from one disaster to the next, year on year?

He's a very naive individual. If Newcastle win at Leichhardt in Rd 2 next year and Hastings plays a starring role the fans will be baying for blood.

Pascoe should actually be prepared to stand down if Newcastle finish higher than WT in 2023. If he is so confident in his decision then put your neck on the chopping block 😉

That's a nice daydream you are having.

Serious question though - why do you guys trouble yourselves with the content of press releases? As my Grandpa would say, it's tomorrow's chips wrapping anyway.

Suck a tiktok / instagram era of significant reactions to information of very little gravity/import.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @mickb

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @helmesy

Wests Tigers has today released Jackson Hastings from the final year of his contract.

CEO Justin Pascoe says the club has identified a clear recruitment and retention plan, one that is being executed aggressively.

“As a club we are obviously not satisfied that we finished last in 2022 and tough decisions need to be made,” said Pascoe.

Not everyone will be happy with some of the decisions we make, but we do not apologise for these decisions.

Justin Pascoe

“Our members and fans need to understand that every decision that is made is in the best interest of this club and changing the fortunes on the field.

"This was a good opportunity for Jackson to get a long-term deal playing in his preferred position at number seven.

“On behalf of Wests Tigers, I would like to wish Jackson the very best with his future and thank him for his efforts over the past 12 months.”

Hastings made 16 appearances for Wests Tigers in 2022, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury in Round 20.

That is not a typical WT release... very interesting wording

It's absolutely disgraceful for the press release to include such a smug remark. He is a poor excuse for an administrator if he is going to insult members and fans with that type of comment.

Does he ignore the fact that the decisions made by him and the board in the last 10 years have left the club languishing from one disaster to the next, year on year?

He's a very naive individual. If Newcastle win at Leichhardt in Rd 2 next year and Hastings plays a starring role the fans will be baying for blood.

Pascoe should actually be prepared to stand down if Newcastle finish higher than WT in 2023. If he is so confident in his decision then put your neck on the chopping block 😉

That's a nice daydream you are having.

Serious question though - why do you guys trouble yourselves with the content of press releases? As my Grandpa would say, it's tomorrow's chips wrapping anyway.

Suck a tiktok / instagram era of significant reactions to information of very little gravity/import.

I think in this case because the comments were outside the normal script.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

anyone else heard whispers of Nofo being shopped to Canberra and Cotric coming to Tigers 2023 ? 

If only we were that lucky.

The lack of respect he showed the club when he was with the Storm was a disgrace Id be more then happy upgrading Jimmy Ngutlik and sending Nofo packing.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

I liked the language in the press release, it is a significant change from what we have been hearing. Pascoe, Lee and Sheens now have to “walk the talk” so to speak. Having said that, I do think some of the content was inappropriate as the release was about Hastings leaving. Just thank the guy for his service and move on, save that content around tough decisions etc for a seperate press release.

MickeyB, Tiger5150, Frullens and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

where was that reported?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast not reported anywhere mate, my sharks physio mate mentioned he had heard something about cotric but nothing concrete at all. Just wondering if anyone else had heard anything

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Gotta admit there's been some good trade ups

Api for Liddle
Papali'i for Luciano
Klemmer for Tamou

Potentially Bateman for Garner

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

For what it is worth apparently  Brian Fletcher on SEN seems to think Mitchell Moses to Tigers 2024 is done. 

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Anyone read the SMH article?

Very very interesting:

- Brooks would of been let go if Newcastle could cover his wage

- WT were strong on Klemmer irrespective of swap deal

- Hastings was unlikely to have offer beyond 2023

- Mitch Moses strong strong possibility - with a pitch on the strong pack we now have 

Top 8 2023

jirskyr reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@frullens Do not get excited about Moses it’s the blind leading  the blind .

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@frullens be wary about journos and the media. Sounds more like an opinion piece tbh. 

Do think we will get Moses 2024, I will say as I have previously think Brooks will end up at Parramatta if he leaves 2024

ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

@snake So you keep saying. Just curious …. what’s your source?

ReplyQuote
Page 344 / 1067
Share: