Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @snake

@avocadoontoast I agree Brooks needs to step up before any talk of an extension .. it’s going to be tough as the forward pack is going to have some punch so the pressure to perform will be huge next season!

I reckon Brooks is the kind of guy that needs short contracts to keep him focused/driven.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger_Alex and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @yeti

@mike I don't think so. Even rusted on Brookes fans won't cop another year of failure behind that pack of forwards. No excuses now. So - we'll see.

Sorry but I heard this story before and he still receives excuses from the club & fans. 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast no idea re Leniu, don't think he will come here likely dogs or Penrith for him isn't it ?

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @wiz

@avocadoontoast yes my bad, he was quoting an old CCTW post with respect to the Leniu comment.

Don't worry I fell for it to when I read it!

And sorry for calling you Jedi I thought he posted it.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@avocadoontoast no idea re Leniu, don't think he will come here likely dogs or Penrith for him isn't it ?

I can't see Leniu coming here. I think for 2023 we'll get Bateman, Klemmer and Woods. And I'd be happy with that.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Williams also has 2 years left on his contract so highly unlikely he'll be here anytime soon.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Hastings gone - official per members email.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Wests Tigers has today released Jackson Hastings from the final year of his contract.

CEO Justin Pascoe says the club has identified a clear recruitment and retention plan, one that is being executed aggressively.

“As a club we are obviously not satisfied that we finished last in 2022 and tough decisions need to be made,” said Pascoe.

Not everyone will be happy with some of the decisions we make, but we do not apologise for these decisions.

Justin Pascoe

“Our members and fans need to understand that every decision that is made is in the best interest of this club and changing the fortunes on the field.

"This was a good opportunity for Jackson to get a long-term deal playing in his preferred position at number seven.

“On behalf of Wests Tigers, I would like to wish Jackson the very best with his future and thank him for his efforts over the past 12 months.”

Hastings made 16 appearances for Wests Tigers in 2022, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury in Round 20.

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @helmesy

Wests Tigers has today released Jackson Hastings from the final year of his contract.

CEO Justin Pascoe says the club has identified a clear recruitment and retention plan, one that is being executed aggressively.

“As a club we are obviously not satisfied that we finished last in 2022 and tough decisions need to be made,” said Pascoe.

Not everyone will be happy with some of the decisions we make, but we do not apologise for these decisions.

Justin Pascoe

“Our members and fans need to understand that every decision that is made is in the best interest of this club and changing the fortunes on the field.

"This was a good opportunity for Jackson to get a long-term deal playing in his preferred position at number seven.

“On behalf of Wests Tigers, I would like to wish Jackson the very best with his future and thank him for his efforts over the past 12 months.”

Hastings made 16 appearances for Wests Tigers in 2022, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury in Round 20.

That is not a typical WT release... very interesting wording

dazza65 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Knights release also mentioned Klemmer being released.

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast it would be a hefty transfer fee if Bateman was 250k Williams would be 500k or so

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Klemmer announcement must be coming very soon you'd hope.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast yeah seemed a bit short didn't it.

Geez You look at Hastings and in the NRL it is 63 games over 3 clubs... 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @tiger_alex

I hope its Woodsy for the lols

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tiger_alex

It would be funny if there wasn’t one. 

ReplyQuote
Page 340 / 947
Share: