Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@yeti 

Welcome mate, there is a bit of banter here but it doesn't go too far. Just avoid Who's posts and there is plenty of good chat to be had.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @snake

@celtic_tiger If Gardiner had been elevated there would not be a spoon in the cabinet … 

100% correct.

Gardiner will be coaching in the NRL within the next 3-4 years.

888 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @yeti

Also, I just want to say, as a recent escapee from that other Forum - how refreshing not to read 10 pages of personal attacks on other members to get to read one post that is relevant to the topic(s)

Welcome Yeti,

Hope you enjoy it here and join in the discussion

Mercy Rule, Tigerlily, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@super-coach)
Junior Pathways

@helmesy ..Mate 100 to 1 Moses signs with us. At 27 he will go to the club that gives him the best chance of winning a comp. He will get big money where ever he goes so unless we offered absolutely crazy money, I don’t think money will be a factor.

Been wrong a million times, but the Dogs with a cap as big as the one at Bondi must be a chance. Of course don’t rule out the Bondi bandits, Keary is one concussion away from retirement 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

If we don't get Moses, George Williams would be perfect. He's exactly what we need.

On another point....who's our goal kicker next year?

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Interesting on the other forum, one of the posters who has a decent record for info seems to think Sheens has already put feelers out with G Williams with Hastings gone. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@helmesy that Inside Man was one of the champions of Brooks to Newcastle even from last year stating it was a certainty. 

Hearing Aaron Woods is a done deal from someone close to Sharks ( mind you this is the same mate at the sharks who gave me the info Pele to Tigers was a done deal in June) , no idea on money would hope not much. 

If we get Woods and re sign Brooks I do think we are in with a very very good chance of getting Moses 

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@jedi-tiger poster on the other forum (Chris) also said that Woods is a done deal and that we are still in with a chance for Leniu for 2023. Leniu is my dream pick up for 2023.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tiger5150 Yes gave that forum away long ago , pages and pages of nothing .. this forum a mature place to visit not huge amounts of nothing produced by keyboard cowboys that have nothing else  to do .Coupled with the podcast an interesting place to visit !

Kenny4517 and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @super-coach

@helmesy ..Mate 100 to 1 Moses signs with us. At 27 he will go to the club that gives him the best chance of winning a comp. He will get big money where ever he goes so unless we offered absolutely crazy money, I don’t think money will be a factor.

Been wrong a million times, but the Dogs with a cap as big as the one at Bondi must be a chance. Of course don’t rule out the Bondi bandits, Keary is one concussion away from retirement 

I agree re Keary, but didn’t Moses burn them before he joined Eels?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @wiz

@jedi-tiger poster on the other forum (Chris) also said that Woods is a done deal and that we are still in with a chance for Leniu for 2023. Leniu is my dream pick up for 2023.

Nah he never said that re Leniu Jedi. He quoted something CCTW had posted from months ago to dispel the Nanai talk. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Re Moses. I would much prefer Williams if we can get that one done. Would be awesome for '24

Welcome Yeti. Yep, give me Williams too please, especially at a more reasonable amount of money than what it will take to get Moses.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast I agree Brooks needs to step up before any talk of an extension .. it’s going to be tough as the forward pack is going to have some punch so the pressure to perform will be huge next season!

LoganR21, Avo and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Also, I just want to say, as a recent escapee from that other Forum - how refreshing not to read 10 pages of personal attacks on other members to get to read one post that is relevant to the topic(s)

Thank you. We have every intention of making sure a visit here gets you the latest news, a bit of fun and banter, but also is a respectful environment that fosters friendship rather than rivalry.

Barra and Savvy reacted
ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@avocadoontoast yes my bad, he was quoting an old CCTW post with respect to the Leniu comment.

ReplyQuote
Page 339 / 934
Share: