Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Not only have we thrown 2022 away but it looks like they're throwing away 2023 too. I need to take a very long break from this club

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

What was the point of letting everyone go early if we're not signing anyone anyway? Charlie Staines is bog average. Man this club sucks.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Outside backs stock seems to look something like this in 2023. Probably underweight a real quality centre.

Staines

laurie

kepaoa

naden

starford

jr tupou

ken

ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Not only have we thrown 2022 away but it looks like they're throwing away 2023 too. I need to take a very long break from this club

I would have thought the cap was already in good shape. Club is sounding like broken record, 2024 will come around and they’ll start talking about 2025 and the kids coming through, and so on, and so on.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

So basically we are screwed for the next 24 months at least. 23 would be to provide more cap space. 24 start to get the team together that is needed. 25 to be the year it all comes together. Yeah right. I don’t believe a word of it. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @salty

I would have thought the cap was already in good shape. Club is sounding like broken record, 2024 will come around and they’ll start talking about 2025 and the kids coming through, and so on, and so on.

Our middle is looking good if we lose Joe O. Do we even have 4 middles?

ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

Our middle is looking good if we lose Joe O. Do we even have 4 middles?

I’m sure the old Plodders are lining up at the doors of our sparkling new COE for their retirement handouts, that sleeping room looks awesome.

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Phoenix Crossland - for heavens sake… god help us…!!!

I may need to find a different club to support if we do this

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)

Posted by: @mike

So basically we are screwed for the next 24 months at least. 23 would be to provide more cap space. 24 start to get the team together that is needed. 25 to be the year it all comes together. Yeah right. I don’t believe a word of it. 

Heard this song before Mike?

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

So what was the point of letting players go this year if there are not going to be any big name signings? We must be so far under the cap next year and all they are looking to do is resign a bunch of juniors?

Something serious is needed soon or we are going to just bleed fans. Getting very tiresome.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @canberratiger

So what was the point of letting players go this year if there are not going to be any big name signings? We must be so far under the cap next year and all they are looking to do is resign a bunch of juniors?

Something serious is needed soon or we are going to just bleed fans. Getting very tiresome.

This is the part that annoys me the most. They tell us they're moving on the players early so they can front end the contracts and recruit. Now it looks like we're losing Joe O and signing Charlie Staines and that's it. What the hell is going on.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Bulldogs going after Ben Hunt 👍 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@mac_tige As a lunatic Brazilian Corinthians supporter once said to me,”you can change your sex,but you can NEVER change your team.” I think he’s right,lol.

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

@mac_tige As a lunatic Brazilian Corinthians supporter once said to me,”you can change your sex,but you can NEVER change your team.” I think he’s right,lol.

That lunatic never saw Phoenix Crossland play

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@avocadoontoast joe gets through the work rate , but he lacks peg drive anymore . Or punch . He just dies at the line . I wonder if it’s because he’s always taking the dirty hit up off a crap play the ball , but yea , he’s definitely not the kid who ram over everyone coming through the grades .

ReplyQuote
Page 189 / 1067
Share: