Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Kepaoa extends contract at Wests Tigers. Good move by the club. He is playing well in the Centers. Looks powerful and evasive. 

Joel Helmes, Jedi Tiger, Tiger5150 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

They need to put an end to this now. There is too much noise. I have a feeling he won't be here, we will get Schuster and it will be paraded around as if they are of similar quality. Then Schuster turns into another typical lazy tigers signing. 

I'm tired of getting pushed around by other clubs, especially Parramatta. They must just laugh at us and tell IP to look at our track record with them. If Benji and co want some credibility after the PR roadshow they out in recently then they need to put this fire out.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

With regards Papali'i, if I was the club, I'd be politely and discreetly getting on the front foot. I'd be talking to IP behind the scenes and and making it clear that we are looking forward to having him at the Tigers next year and having a good relationship with him. I'd also be making it clear that we will not be letting him out of the Contract and the rest is up to him, he can come willingly, try to enjoy his footy and be part of turning us around, or he can fight against it, look like a douche and ruin his career. Over to you Isaiah.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tiger5150

With regards Papali'i, if I was the club, I'd be politely and discreetly getting on the front foot. I'd be talking to IP behind the scenes and and making it clear that we are looking forward to having him at the Tigers next year and having a good relationship with him. I'd also be making it clear that we will not be letting him out of the Contract and the rest is up to him, he can come willingly, try to enjoy his footy and be part of turning us around, or he can fight against it, look like a douche and ruin his career. Over to you Isaiah.

This is exactly how we should approach this and probably have.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

This is exactly how we should approach this and probably have.

Hopefully, and yes I agree too 5150. Big test coming for us, to stand up for what this club represents and draw a line in the sand.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Exactly! The club needs to call his manager and spell this out in no uncertain terms!

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @barra

Exactly! The club needs to call his manager and spell this out in no uncertain terms!

I'd be surprised if we haven't already done that, which is why Lee and others haven't been sabre rattling.

Barra reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Naden extends Wests Tigers contract
Author
Wests Tigers
Timestamp
Wed 10 Aug 2022, 11:53 AM

Wests Tigers is delighted to announce that Brent Naden has extended his contract through until the end of the 2025 season.

Naden joined the club mid-season on an 18-month deal which has now been extended by a further two seasons.

Brent made his Wests Tigers debut in Round 11 against his former club Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. He made his 50th NRL appearance in the team’s win over Brisbane in Round 20, and has scored four tries in his past three games.

Naden becomes the third outside back in less than a week to extend his stay at the club, joining Starford To’a and Asu Kepaoa.

Wests Tigers CEO, Justin Pascoe says the recent contract extensions are a sign of things to come.

“I’ve been saying for some time now that this club is in a position to go from strength to strength, and Brent sees that too."

We are really happy to have Brent and his family on board long term."

CEO, Justin Pascoe
"I know Brent has enjoyed his brief time as a Wests Tigers player, and we all look forward to seeing him represent our club over the next few years.”

Naden also believes the club is set up for a bright future, “From the moment I arrived this year the club has made us feel very welcome, and I’m delighted to extend my stay.”

From the front office to the coaching and playing staff, I can see it’s a really professional outfit, with plenty of ambition."

Brent Naden
I think there are a lot of things to be excited about in the years to come, including the new coaching structure, the Centre of Excellence, and the great young players we have coming through the junior rep teams.”

Right now, I’m just looking forward to doing my bit to help the team finish the season strongly.”

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Very happy with the Naden extension. He's been a great signing.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Naden extends Wests Tigers contract
Author
Wests Tigers
Timestamp
Wed 10 Aug 2022, 11:53 AM

Wests Tigers is delighted to announce that Brent Naden has extended his contract through until the end of the 2025 season.

Naden joined the club mid-season on an 18-month deal which has now been extended by a further two seasons.

Brent made his Wests Tigers debut in Round 11 against his former club Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. He made his 50th NRL appearance in the team’s win over Brisbane in Round 20, and has scored four tries in his past three games.

Naden becomes the third outside back in less than a week to extend his stay at the club, joining Starford To’a and Asu Kepaoa.

Wests Tigers CEO, Justin Pascoe says the recent contract extensions are a sign of things to come.

“I’ve been saying for some time now that this club is in a position to go from strength to strength, and Brent sees that too."

We are really happy to have Brent and his family on board long term."

CEO, Justin Pascoe
"I know Brent has enjoyed his brief time as a Wests Tigers player, and we all look forward to seeing him represent our club over the next few years.”

Naden also believes the club is set up for a bright future, “From the moment I arrived this year the club has made us feel very welcome, and I’m delighted to extend my stay.”

From the front office to the coaching and playing staff, I can see it’s a really professional outfit, with plenty of ambition."

Brent Naden
I think there are a lot of things to be excited about in the years to come, including the new coaching structure, the Centre of Excellence, and the great young players we have coming through the junior rep teams.”

Right now, I’m just looking forward to doing my bit to help the team finish the season strongly.”

Also a good move by the club. Definitely an asset even though we are playing him out of position on the wing. Not a finisher. Pretty good Center though.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

Can we please announce the re-signing of AD and Hastings now!!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@declan I hope you are also waiting the signing of Brooks too Declan 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@declan)

@jedi-tiger yes I’m all packed for the journey up the M1 to Newcastle to drop Brooks off

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@declan I think Douhie is a done deal, still pretty nervous about Hastings though. Gould is dodgy so you never quiet know. 

I am quietly hoping nofo can stay at storm resulting in us not giving Newcastle a 7 in Brooks 

ReplyQuote
(@declan)

@jedi-tiger Yes, i’m not

confident at all for Hastings but I think the Knights game showed how valuable he is to us. 

I also wouldn’t mind if Noffa stayed at Melbourne. 

Mike and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 174 / 916
Share: