Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mercy-rule

So Stef's gone early, Bateman's gone early, Ice has gone early, Farah's gone early, Galvin seems to be here for the short term and the club is staring at a third consecutive wooden spoon with a current points differential of -219. Can somebody please give me some hope for the future, particularly if Marshall is retained as head coach? Anybody? 

I think the only positive is you can book a holiday for September well in advance and not have to worry about missing watching us play.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Richo is doing the club podcast this week - hence no media or proper press release today. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Richo is doing the club podcast this week - hence no media or proper press release today. 

Should make for riveting viewing.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

So Stef's gone early, Bateman's gone early, Ice has gone early, Farah's gone early, Galvin seems to be here for the short term and the club is staring at a third consecutive wooden spoon with a current points differential of -219. Can somebody please give me some hope for the future, particularly if Marshall is retained as head coach? Anybody? 

I think the only positive is you can book a holiday for September well in advance and not have to worry about missing watching us play.

Man, I've gone from attending every home game and all away games in Sydney as a member, to watching the odd game or two on Fox over the last 2 years. That's where I'm at. The Tigers games have become irrelevant to me.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Always remember, no matter how bad it gets, at least we don’t follow Parramatta!

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Jack Bird anyone? 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Man, I've gone from attending every home game and all away games in Sydney as a member, to watching the odd game or two on Fox over the last 2 years. That's where I'm at. The Tigers games have become irrelevant to me.

I’ve been to one game this year because I got a free ticket. Haven’t considered going to any others. I haven’t watched the last two games on purpose and I’m really glad I didn’t. At the moment I get zero enjoyment from watching them play or supporting them generally. I’m at the stage where I don’t even really care anymore. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @helmesy

Jack Bird anyone? 

we already have one injury prone centre 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I’ve been to one game this year because I got a free ticket. Haven’t considered going to any others. I haven’t watched the last two games on purpose and I’m really glad I didn’t. At the moment I get zero enjoyment from watching them play or supporting them generally. I’m at the stage where I don’t even really care anymore. 

18 months in front of you. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Jack Bird anyone? 

we already have one injury prone centre 

IMG 4099

😂

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Jack Bird anyone? 

There's gonna be a lot of these guys that pop up over the next 6 months. Most will be flawed in some shape or form, but some will be good fits. Just gotta hope we make the right calls. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

NRL360 mentioned that Christian Welsh’s name has been mentioned as being potentially available. I would love to take Welsh and NAS and combine them with our young pack. Would just need to find another 2RF and we would be set in the pack.

in the backs I would look at JAC for a 2 year deal 

This post was modified 2 months ago by TigerTownSFS

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Welsh is consistent but not overly dynamic. Interesting.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I actually think things are going to get worse.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Welsh is consistent but not overly dynamic. Interesting.

i don’t think dynamism is what matters, it’s leadership and confidence for the young guys.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1008 / 1066
Share: