Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT v Dragons Rd 6 2024

Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Without Galvin our attack is straight trash.

Pretty sad isn’t it really that we are already relying so much on an 18 year old kid that’s played 2 NRL games.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Thought Matamua looked ok today. He’s worth persisting with

Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

My one word… not Sullivan… don’t ever want to see this guy in a Wests Tigers jersey ever again. He’s an imposter. Mind you so was the ref. Klemmer got penalised for tackling too hard..  😂😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

Well that was an embarrassing performance.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I wish they gave api a breather and utilised Simpkin. We have a good team when they are fresh, but we are running them into the ground with our use of the subs which will means we will see more flat performances with the occasional burst of life

ReplyQuote
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

1 word for that. Sh@thouse!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The only thing worse than the teams performance was the coaches very poor he had options to open the game up . Has to stop thrashing Api if you have a 9 on the bench use him.

ReplyQuote
(@tigerton)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Sullivan needs to go asap.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

My one word Frustrated.

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)

Posted by: @skippa13

I wish they gave api a breather and utilised Simpkin. We have a good team when they are fresh, but we are running them into the ground with our use of the subs which will means we will see more flat performances with the occasional burst of life

Yes Api was horrible today. No doubt the pressures of having to play 80 minutes every week definitely showed today.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

One word: sideways

There were a lot of issues in that performance but a lot of it boils down to our attack not creating any pressure - on the scoreboard or in terms of territory/possession. Sezer and Sullivan are culpable here, but I actually think Bula is the worst culprit. Every time he chimes into the backline, he's diagonally drifting across the field and eliminating space for his outside men. That part of his game needs some work. 

Sullivan is not a first grade half. Sell. 

Fwds battled and weren't really good enough, but they're playing to their standard I think. Lack of depth really hurting us. 

Eg. 

https://twitter.com/CastTiger/status/1779408423551123540?t=OxHU_qPR6AmYEXQn8azF1A&s=19

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @dirty-reds

One word: sideways

There were a lot of issues in that performance but a lot of it boils down to our attack not creating any pressure - on the scoreboard or in terms of territory/possession. Sezer and Sullivan are culpable here, but I actually think Bula is the worst culprit. Every time he chimes into the backline, he's diagonally drifting across the field and eliminating space for his outside men. That part of his game needs some work. 

Sullivan is not a first grade half. Sell. 

Fwds battled and weren't really good enough, but they're playing to their standard I think. Lack of depth really hurting us. 

Eg. 

https://twitter.com/CastTiger/status/1779408423551123540?t=OxHU_qPR6AmYEXQn8azF1A&s=19

Im going to cut sezer some slack here, particularly some of his shonky kicks towards the backend of the game. He obviously realised he had to pick up the slack from his number six and try a few plays. 

I tipped against us before the game but that was a tough one to lose. Nice crowd out at Campbelltown, dragons susceptible to lapses in concentration and had a few hia/injuries in the game, yet we just didn’t have the energy to capitalise. I hate losing to eels and Souths, but bloody dragons are not far behind them.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

My one word is half-paced. we were dropping off tackles, allowing cheap off-loads, ambling up to the line with our hit-ups. It looked like we were still in the warm up before the game. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
SuperTrev
(@supertrev)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Simpkin should've been on after 20 minutes. We needed a change.  He could've filled in at 6 and then let Api have a breather later on.  I am a little frustrated at a lot of things.  The ref blowing his whistle as soon as he could is one thing that we could've done without.  Give the teams 5 or 10 minutes to settle into the game first.  At least we didn't let the scoreline blow out like the last couple of years.  I look forward to next week if Benji is ready to make a couple of changes.  1 change is obvious. Hey Benji............ no Bud......... Bud no.  

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

My word is Bud

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 6
Share: