Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT v Dragons Rd 6 2024

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Is anyone going to ve at the open training session tomorrow?

I’ll be going. 

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Attended the open training session today and am a bit concerned that Justin Olam may have an injury issue as he was running awkwardly and only ran straight 60m warm downs while the rest of the squad were running shuttles between goal line and 10m and 20m lines. Not able to stop and change direction??? Maybe a knee issue???

Benji couldn't keep his hands off the ball in the opposed session.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Attended the open training session today and am a bit concerned that Justin Olam may have an injury issue as he was running awkwardly and only ran straight 60m warm downs while the rest of the squad were running shuttles between goal line and 10m and 20m lines. Not able to stop and change direction??? Maybe a knee issue???

That last comment alarms me probably more than Olam’s fitness

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @loganr21

That last comment alarms me probably more than Olam’s fitness

I’m not. Benji was just a link. He wasn’t making any runs. Robbie was doing the same thing. Teaching the young blokes more than anything else. 

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

@loganr21 The very reason I posted it. I thought he needed to stay out of it and let the actual players work on connections.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Can we get the shredder out please? Hate to bud bash but geez he has looked rough. His pass from the penalty scrum to faatape was a dog poop momentum killer and turned into a dragon try next set. I reckon the dragons first try was aimed at him and it looked like we compressed our defence to cover for him which backfired. I don’t mind if he sits out there and doesn’t touch the ball, just don’t be a goddamn liability.

Now the rant is over, I still think we are a shot here. The wingers are playing well. Loved the play with Staines chase, pity about the bounce. I reckon it will come down to how matamua and Simpkin are used and what impact they have. If Simpkin can bring the energy around the ruck for 20mins before we get api back, I can see a run of points at the back end of the game.

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

We look sluggish, the moves look slow. Pole should not have allowed that offload, he had the ball wrapped up and then just let go

Peter A and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

In addition to my last post, if I had a penny for every time bud grubbered into a players legs, I’d have a shitload of pennies.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

We don’t deserve to win today. Sullivan is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen. 

Joel Helmes, LoganR21, Mike and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Without Galvin our attack is straight trash.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@avocadoontoast Sullivan is a reserve grader a pathetic performance today needs to be shopped immediately was given the golden egg by  the previous admin .

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Disgusting performance. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

This is a bad coaching performance by Benji ! No use having a 4 man bench.. Sullivan should have been hooked .

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Please someone just get Sullivan off. 

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Without Galvin our attack is straight trash.

Pretty sad isn’t it really that we are already relying so much on an 18 year old kid that’s played 2 NRL games.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share: