Notifications
Clear all

WT V Cowboys Rd 12 2024

(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @loganr21

Posted by: @tigerlily

Galvin needs to be in the 7 jumper. We look so much better with ball in hand.

Totally agree … I said this weeks ago. No 7 moving forward for mine 

luai should be the 7 

He certainly made a very strong case for the 7 leading the Panthers against the Sharks tonight. With the lack of halves available for SofO he may even play half for NSW now...... certainly has to be there at least as 6.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tgrzmn

luai should be the 7 

He certainly made a very strong case for the 7 leading the Panthers against the Sharks tonight. With the lack of halves available for SofO he may even play half for NSW now...... certainly has to be there at least as 6.

I'm convinced he is a natural 7, if anything playing 6 at the Panthers has hidden his true ability, and Ivan not playing him at 7 until injuries forced his hand was criminal.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

luai should be the 7 

Yeah maybe … but parts of Galvin's plays remind me of B Fittler. We all know Brad played 3 6 and 13 quite regularly. The quality touches he had no matter where he played made him a standout. Probably should have been an immortal before that Johns fella‼️

Watch out for the bergs

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

We’re doing it tough at present but my one word for this week would be PERSEVERANCE. 
As far as I’m concerned it’s imperative we persevere and persist with the direction we’ve chosen.The process of losing is going to inspire a crescendo of criticism re. Benji,but unlike so much in the past decade when confronted with failure we have to see it out rather than chopping and changing.
  The suspensions and injuries aren’t ideal but I’m of the belief we’re not that far off and the cavalry is definitely coming next year in the form of Luai.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

It’s so confusing how the hip drop is being adjudicated. Latrell and Holmes get a fine but klemmer gets 4 weeks? Galvin gets 2 with zero priors? Sezer 4? What is going on? It’s like they are trying to wipe us out.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

It’s so confusing how the hip drop is being adjudicated. Latrell and Holmes get a fine but klemmer gets 4 weeks? Galvin gets 2 with zero priors? Sezer 4? What is going on? It’s like they are trying to wipe us out.

I'm fairly certain the gradings and subsequent penalties get drawn out of a barrel and we have just been very unlucky.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

We’re doing it tough at present but my one word for this week would be PERSEVERANCE. 
As far as I’m concerned it’s imperative we persevere and persist with the direction we’ve chosen.The process of losing is going to inspire a crescendo of criticism re. Benji,but unlike so much in the past decade when confronted with failure we have to see it out rather than chopping and changing.
  The suspensions and injuries aren’t ideal but I’m of the belief we’re not that far off and the cavalry is definitely coming next year in the form of Luai.

Well we have not much choice presently with injuries and suspensions. But I don’t see how we are not that far off. 
YES WE ARE‼️ The whole organisation has suffered the losing culture of previous multiple years. There’s been numerous players used, some good some not so, as too with coaching. 
Just witnessed the Titans knock over the broncos and Souths put nearly 50 on the eels. Tigers team would have lost both! It’s ingrained into this team no matter who plays or coaches. So as the season stands, it’s a high chance the spoon is coming again and I’m sure the two coming from the riff won’t make a licking bit of difference. Plus the number of players being shopped. The place is broken guys BROKEN‼️

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@loganr21 With all due respect I beg to differ from your overtly pessimistic stance.For God’s sake snap out of it,we’ve just witnessed the most meaningful administrative shake up in years.We have installed management that is willing to unpick and overhaul our roster woes and membership issues by being brutally honest and objective.For mine a massive step in the right direction.  
 As far as on-field goes we have not at any stage turned it up and capitulated.This team is still fighting hard in adversity and playing for each other and the coach.Benji remains calm,conducts himself with poise,frankness and is under no illusions.He doesn’t resemble broken to me,in fact I believe he’s displaying real resilience.To turn this ship around was never going to be done in the first season given what’s at play and the level of raw youth and inexperience.We are down but we’re not out.Jesus I’m tired of this endless litany of losses,season upon season,but I refuse to believe we are broken and will renew my membership again next year with optimism and faith in what’s been instigated.Onwards and upwards.

Barra, TigerTownSFS, TigerTon and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
AnyGivenSunday
(@anygivensunday)
Junior Pathways

We are down but we’re not out.Jesus I’m tired of this endless litany of losses,season upon season,but I refuse to believe we are broken and will renew my membership again next year with optimism and faith in what’s been instigated.Onwards and upwards.

1- Bula

6- Galvin

7- Luai

9- Koroisau

This is what I cling to for optimism and hope for 2025 and beyond.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @anygivensunday

We are down but we’re not out.Jesus I’m tired of this endless litany of losses,season upon season,but I refuse to believe we are broken and will renew my membership again next year with optimism and faith in what’s been instigated.Onwards and upwards.

1- Bula

6- Galvin

7- Luai

9- Koroisau

This is what I cling to for optimism and hope for 2025 and beyond.

Api is going to love playing with Luai again. I’m also very excited to see what influence Luai has over Galvin.

whilst I had thought our forward pack was functioning ok it looks like Benji and Richo still have a little work to do. I hope Stef signs on and steps up, pole is class as is S Fainu. Really hope we give Matamua a long stint now to decide whether we need look elsewhere for a lock but all is not lost.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tiger-symmetry think we missed the boat 2 or 3 rebuilds ago… will be simply making up the 17th team.

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 12
Share: