Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WT v Bulldogs Rd 9 2024

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @barra

Sezer takes early guilty plea, 4 week suspension.

'I don’t believe it’s a hip drop tackle, but I do believe it’s a dangerous tackle'

Annesley has revealed the NRL got it wrong in allowing Sezer to remain on the field after his ugly tackle on Curran 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

im completely lost on this one...i cant see where the dangerous tackle is, he keeps talking about locking the leg, however all the replays show the opposite he never locked his leg...i feel like i might be living in an alternate reality as i hear annesleys explanation and watch the video from multiple angles...i want Tigers to challenge this, however they have pled guilty, hopefully now its not a hip drop they can change the plea.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The early plea and 4 game suspension for Sezer shows the lack of regard WT have for him as the future of the joint. He's performed to his ability, IMO. If only others did!!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

4 weeks is too harsh. The real worry with Sezer out is that Bud is the next man up.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Benji has done a pretty good job picking the best team we have available, unless Latu is carrying an injury and can't last 80 he will be picked at half. I've been impressed with his defence and now I just want to see what he can offer in attack.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @lorenzo

Benji has done a pretty good job picking the best team we have available, unless Latu is carrying an injury and can't last 80 he will be picked at half. I've been impressed with his defence and now I just want to see what he can offer in attack.

I think you are right. By playing him at 14 he has rewarded him. Would be strange to pick Sullivan over him when bud has been poor in cup

ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 19
Share: