Topic starter  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqCdeearV1c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

where on earth do you start with our team against storm

1. why Brooks is named 7 and not 6 i can't work that out

2. good to see wakeham get a run

3. Laurie on the bench, is Sheens thinking Laurie to fullback at some stage and AD to centre, Kepoa to second row ?

4. Joffa dropped, don't mind that tbh something doesn't seem right there 

5. Our forwards look very good

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Changed my mind. We’ll lose with Brooks @7. Hasn’t won a game playing there since sometime in 2021

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Agree with the drops. Very strong forwards and rotation. Api needs to throw the ball to Wakeham - the number on the back doesn't matter.  

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I’m hoping wakeham to half Laurie to one Doueihi to 6 and Brooks to 14 …I am a dreamer

Also Joffa must want back north…cause he was mentioned as captain material by Sheens. That is ‘if he’s picking the team’ 😕

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @loganr21

I’m hoping wakeham to half Laurie to one Doueihi to 6 and Brooks to 14 …I am a dreamer

Also Joffa must want back north…cause he was mentioned as captain material by Sheens. That is ‘if he’s picking the team’ 😕

Joffa missed most the Preseason with injury, I think he is playing catch up fitness wise. Play him big minutes in reserves

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@garry yes but why play him at 13 in rd 1 then?? Something smells fishy to me.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

No idea why Brooks is wearing the 7 when it's obvious he'll be playing 6. Maybe the 6 jersey doesn't fit him. I am very concerned about AD at fullback and I find it hard to believe he'll be more effective than Laurie or Staines. 

Joffa dropping was required, not playing anywhere near his regular level. I'd be putting Matamua to 13, Pole to bench and losing Seyfarth though.

Thank god they finally dropped Nofa. Hope to never see him in NRL ever again.

Otherwise strongest team this year.

Russtutty63 and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

They probably thought he could get through it and the last couple of weeks has shown he needs to increase his fitness.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

No idea why Brooks is wearing the 7 when it's obvious he'll be playing 6. Maybe the 6 jersey doesn't fit him. I am very concerned about AD at fullback and I find it hard to believe he'll be more effective than Laurie or Staines. 

Joffa dropping was required, not playing anywhere near his regular level. I'd be putting Matamua to 13, Pole to bench and losing Seyfarth though.

I would be putting AD at 13 in reserve grade and telling him is way back to firsts is to learn how to tackle.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @garry

They probably thought he could get through it and the last couple of weeks has shown he needs to increase his fitness.

Nope not buying that … he called out someone on Sunday to start doing their job. And it wasn’t the captain. 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

I would be putting AD at 13 in reserve grade and telling him is way back to firsts is to learn how to tackle.

Or we could send our 7 back to reserve grade to learn his trade!! Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Or we could send our 7 back to reserve grade to learn his trade!! Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

I honestly don't understand the "what about so and so" argument. You criticise one of these guys and the response is "but the other is worse", they both aren't good enough, it is that simple.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@garry yes I totally agree Garry, but one has played close to 200 games compared to 60-70 games. There’s a difference

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Lol brooks 7, wakeham 6. No way.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share: