Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

I have no words...

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I’m really surprised they have gone back to a Doueihi Brooks combination. I know Doueihi wasn’t working at fullback but that halves pairing has also failed big time this year. 

I would have preferred they persisted with a Wakeham and Brooks or tried Wakeham and Doueihi. All of those combos are poor but we are just going back to what has failed before. 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Staines at fullback is a relief.

Back to the future with our halves but that’s unlikely to change any time soon. Still think AD should be dropped for a week or two for wakeham.

Not sold on Asu on the wing, but if the alternative is nofo then I guess it will have to do. Can imagine he will be getting some traffic from sivo, but maybe that’s the tactic, bigger body to stop the steamroller.

Good to see Joffa back. Hopefully his stint in Reggie’s has him fired up.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

I’m quite happy with the team… apart from the poison @7

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Hopefully the team pulls together to make David Klemmer’s 200th memorable. Hoping we don’t see JP or LH anywhere near the ground.

Keep steering the right path

Skippa13 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I just want the team to work hard and get the basics right - line speed, make the tackles, get to our kicks, effort in kick chase. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

If you line the teams up and compared individuals, I would take every parra back over ours except junior, and every tiger forward over theirs (maybe some bias there when it comes to pole vs matto). Even our bench looks stronger bar hopgood. Unfortunately brown/Moses is infinitely better then what we have so result looks like a formality.

Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Paulo is a big out for them. 

Our backline is a huge concern. How long was AD "the best fullback at the club"? 5 days? 4?

I'll be out there on Monday, just hope it's not a repeat of the 2019 demolition. 

Peter A reacted
ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I prefer Twal off the bench it’s been tried many times already he is not a starter 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

This is going to sound very harsh, but I’m wondering if it would be beneficial for both us and Sheens if he were to go back to the UK and retire. I was extremely bullish on him coming back as coach but I’m very concerned he no longer has the capacity to coach at the NRL level.

Kenny4517 and Peter A reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

This is going to sound very harsh, but I’m wondering if it would be beneficial for both us and Sheens if he were to go back to the UK and retire. I was extremely bullish on him coming back as coach but I’m very concerned he no longer has the capacity to coach at the NRL level.

I was happy with Sheens/Marshall succession plan, but now I am very concerned about Sheens in particular and then Marshall. I think we are so locked into this plan that if Sheens was pushed/fell on his sword it would only mean that Marshall gets promoted sooner and I dont think that improves things.

ReplyQuote
(@thephilosopher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

AD shouldn't be anywhere near the first grade team. Apart from in the centres. Even then, he needs to work on his defence and should stay in NSW cup till he gets up to standard. 

Apart from that it doesn't look too bad of a team. 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

we are literally two halves/spine players away from challenging top 8 IMO, but without them we are chained to the spoon.

Frullens and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Paulo like others have said is a massive out. In the forwards we can hold them. That should not.give Moses and Brown too much space. 

Think Bateman will put Moses on his backside all game and Papali will be up for a big game against old club. 

Then it comes to our halves, they are due for a good game AD and Brooks 

As far as the backline goes this is where we will struggle defensively and expect bombs to rain down on tupou and kepoa. 

I do not think parramatta is playing well so even if we do edge out a win I wouldn't think k we are out of the woods by any stretch as I don't think parramatta can make top 6 and maybe just scrape into the 8. 

I would say like last year this is out GF 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: