Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW Edition 004

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Back to Back Tigers

On another victorious episode of the Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW edition, Garry Watson is once again joined by Kelly Hollis to discuss all things Wests Tigers NRLW.

Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW 004 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-nrlw-edition-004

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@peter-a)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Thanks for a great pod. The ladies are doing great well drilled in defence and exciting in attack. Very good signs going forward as I believe they still have huge improvements still to come. Their commitment to the contact is fantastic hope the men take some inspiration from them.

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Great hearing a discussion after a win and being top of the table. What a difference!!!

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mike

Great hearing a discussion after a win and being top of the table. What a difference!!!

I sounded much happier on this pod lol

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I gave my 3 points to Kezie. Not for the try but for the defence. That hit she put on close to our line was outstanding. It basically said to the Sharks you are not getting through. It was inspirational. Whitfield got my 2 for a strong game in both defence and attack where she shone. 292 meters wow… Agreed with the majority vote for 1 point. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mike

I gave my 3 points to Kezie. Not for the try but for the defence. That hit she put on close to our line was outstanding. It basically said to the Sharks you are not getting through. It was inspirational. Whitfield got my 2 for a strong game in both defence and attack where she shone. 292 meters wow… Agreed with the majority vote for 1 point. 

I went the same for the same reasons. The 1 point was hard as it was a great team effort 

Garry and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: