Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0329

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

As hopes for another season start to fade away during the Month of May, the Wests Tigers Podcast team are back for another mid-week episode. Eddie is joined by Declan and Garry to discuss all the latest news in the world of the Wests Tigers.

With the big news of Isaiah Papali'i being granted permission to talked to other clubs for the 2025 season, the boys discuss the merits of the move for the club. The other news from today was Shane Richardson flying out for England to try and move some of the current roster to open up roster spots and salary cap for season 2025.

Another round of buy, sell or hold is on the Agenda, what curveballs does Eddie have for Declan and Garry this week.

The Pod once again finishes with Yioti's quiz, can you answer the questions the boys miss.

Thank you for joining us for another episode of the Wests Tigers Podcast.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0329 | Wests Tigers Podcast

https://omny.fm/shows/wests-tigers-podcast/wests-tigers-podcast-0329

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

So much about winning in sport comes down to timing & Todd Payten should buy a lottery ticket because the timing is perfect for his team this week. An extra day off in comparison to the Tigers, a team almost at full strength up against a team struggling with injuries & suspensions, Origin picked Monday night so 5 or 6 Cows keen to have massive games & they’re at home against a team with 7 losses in a row. This will be the Tigers biggest challenge this year, a huge challenge mentally for the players (and us). If Benji can somehow get these guys to compete & surprise almost everyone this week it’ll be a huge plus for him & the boys who can then have a well deserved rest during the bye then come back & give it a great crack.

Joel Helmes and Kades79 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

Richo is not going all that way to shop players … I suspect he is having face to face with players and managers , the same day Ice is moved on Richo is on a plane to the UK . I reckon watch this space !

Joel Helmes and Kades79 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

It’s been ages since Steve has been on a pod. Has anyone reached out to see how he’s going? Cause he owes us some ‘one word’ responses 😜 
But seriously this game against the cows could get scary. We’ll see what sort of resolve is left in the place. I’d be surprised if we don’t get 50 put on us. And sadly I think 12-14 points could be a stretch aswell. Perfect score prediction would be 66-6, cause we are a devil of a team 😂

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I hope Eddie goes ok on the punt because supporting Wests Tigers & punting can be a recipe for disaster. My tip, Tigers in golden point (No punting this week for me & for good reason). 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

The boys did a great job but a couple of Eddie things made me laugh:

1. I’m sure the boys aren’t getting a bus from Brisbane to Townsville! (At least I hope not!!)

2. Matamua is now officially “the Loch Ness Monster”. I found that particularly funny that he asked the Scotsman that question 😂

3. It’s a ‘caveat’ not a ‘caviar’ 😂

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

@snake I totally agree. Even though Benji may have signed off on the many signings and contract extensions that are problematic to us now, he did say in the post game presser on Sunday that if the discipline doesn't change then the people will have to. Surely he knew at that stage that Richo was half way to the airport.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @helmesy

1. I’m sure the boys aren’t getting a bus from Brisbane to Townsville! (At least I hope not!!)

2. Matamua is now officially “the Loch Ness Monster”. I found that particularly funny that he asked the Scotsman that question 😂

If he’s had a bit of luck on the point it could be caviar. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

• @helmesy if you don’t laugh you cry right Joel 👍

Dolphin…. I mean Declan brought it up in the pod that it’s debatable that he/she is seen once a year also 🤣😂

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @russtutty63

Posted by: @helmesy

If he’s had a bit of luck on the point it could be caviar. 

Unless you’re driving the bus that is… could do a full 14 hour podcast in doing so 🤪😜

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

@loganr21 back Sunday night I'm hoping. Haven't slit my wrists just yet...

and my one word for our current predicament: absolutely bloody hopeless; just more of the same. So hard to support this team

Jedi Tiger, LoganR21, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tigersteve that’s 3 words but I’m not counting.

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: