Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0321

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Eddie and Steve are on board for the latest mid-week edition of the pod. The boys talk Terry Hill, the Wests Tigers debut game against the Broncos, the big clash with them again this weekend, and deliver their quarter-year report cards on several key Wests Tigers players. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0321/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Russtutty63 reacted
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

G’day guys, just listened to the pod & in regards to Alaimalo I’ve been fortunate enough to see him play 3 or 4 games this year. Definitely looked like a guy who would need time to adjust to league & he has shown gradual improvement. It was mentioned by Steve that he hopes to see him start our sets well because he’s a big body. I don’t think he’s any bigger than Tupou although the website suggests he’s a few kilos heavier etc. The website also notes Solomone Saukuru as weighing 115 kilos, not true, probably 100 is closer to the mark. But I do think Alaimalo has better leg speed than Lobb & that’s probably why he got the nod. This game will be a tough introduction for Alaimalo & my own expectations aren’t great but hopefully he’ll make the most of it & do well.

Barra, Mercy Rule, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Can't believe Yioti got one wrong, but we did lose to the Broncos in 2005

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2005/round-15/brisbane-vs-wests-tigers/summary.html

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Can’t believe you guys didn’t point out that Grant Atkins is controlling this game on Saturday. Think he owes us a leg up you’d hope. But won’t be holding my breath though 🤨

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgrzmn)
Junior Pathways

Thanks for the pod guys. Always great to listen to. 

I agree that the non sinbinning after the ankle tap on Olam was a huge error and momentum swing away from us but we may have also gone one player down ourselves when Sezer attacked the kickers legs and only received a penalty. 

We certainly could use some good calls this week to silence that Klubber Lang call of "Pain!!!!". 

Keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tgrzmn

Thanks for the pod guys. Always great to listen to. 

I agree that the non sinbinning after the ankle tap on Olam was a huge error and momentum swing away from us but we may have also gone one player down ourselves when Sezer attacked the kickers legs and only received a penalty. 

We certainly could use some good calls this week to silence that Klubber Lang call of "Pain!!!!". 

Keep up the good work.

It was a tough listen with just Eddie and Steve.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I agree that the non sinbinning after the ankle tap on Olam was a huge error and momentum swing away from us

Every occurrence this round has been a sin bin. Go figure…

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @mike

I agree that the non sinbinning after the ankle tap on Olam was a huge error and momentum swing away from us

It has to be, just because a mistake was made last week doesn't mean you compound the mistake by repeating it.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

FCC

Posted by: @garry

It has to be, just because a mistake was made last week doesn't mean you compound the mistake by repeating it.

You are talking about the NRL. Stop using logic to justify the change in process… lol. I’m a Wests Tigers supporter and I’m outraged at the injustice 

TGRZMN reacted
ReplyQuote
Panayioti93
(@yioti)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@dirty-reds I rarely comment here, but when I do it's to correct myself...

Eddie has to learn to read my questions word for word, the question I wrote was:

Name the three seasons in which we have been undefeated against the Broncos in Sydney?

Answer: 2000, 2005 and 2020

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @yioti

Eddie has to learn to read my questions word for word, the question I wrote was:

Name the three seasons in which we have been undefeated against the Broncos in Sydney?

Shame on you Eddie. 

I shouldn't have doubted the great man.

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

This quiz is starting to mess with my mental health. Anxiety levels off the charts 😳😂

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Posted by: @yioti

Shame on you Eddie. 

I shouldn't have doubted the great man.

Eddie was probably distracted eating his apple 🍎 at the time 😂

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Letting Eddie and Steve do a pod alone?? 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Letting Eddie and Steve do a pod alone?? 

😳

ReplyQuote
Share: