Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0294

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We discuss everything related to today's massive announcements. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0294/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

12/12/2023 is that date that Wests Tigers matured and grew-up.

The first 12 years we were like siblings fighting amongst themselves like siblings often do. 

The next 12 years we were like rebellious teenagers trying to find their own identity. 

Finally were are at the stage where we can be adults. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Declan needs to get a decent Internet connection…😂😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @mike

Sorry that was my fault, we actually record to our local devices and mix after but I messed up Declan's recording and had to use the backup. Sorry guys.

At least it was only Declan:p

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @mike

Sorry that was my fault, we actually record to our local devices and mix after but I messed up Declan's recording and had to use the backup. Sorry guys.

At least it was only Declan:p

lol

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

I actually dont think that Steve & Garry were actually that far apart. IMO Garry is talking about realistic expectations whereas Steve was talking mindset. Probably both were right. You definitely dont want the players going into the season thinking, "I hope we can jag 12th".

I remember in 2005 Sheens posted at the start of the season that our goal was top 4 and no one thought it was realistic. If you cant imagine it, you cant achieve it.

Mike and TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tiger5150

I actually dont think that Steve & Garry were actually that far apart. IMO Garry is talking about realistic expectations whereas Steve was talking mindset. Probably both were right. You definitely dont want the players going into the season thinking, "I hope we can jag 12th".

I remember in 2005 Sheens posted at the start of the season that our goal was top 4 and no one thought it was realistic. If you cant imagine it, you cant achieve it.

I would think that the playing group and coaching staff to be aiming for the top 8. As a new board I want the leaders putting in strategies for long term success. That is about improving our roster to be a genuine top 8 squad, we are not there with our signings for next year so I'd expect those building our club for long term success to be more measured in their expectations.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: