Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0293

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Eddie's back from a self-imposed hiatus! Mr. Otto, Garry and Declan discuss all the latest news and happenings around the mighty Wests Tigers. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0293/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This might sound mean but I really see Douhei and Blore as roster blockers now. I had high hopes for Blore but with him signing for Melbourne...why would you give him his chance over someone else looking to make a name for themselves?

LoganR21 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @canberratiger

This might sound mean but I really see Douhei and Blore as roster blockers now. I had high hopes for Blore but with him signing for Melbourne...why would you give him his chance over someone else looking to make a name for themselves?

I think this is actually fair.
Blore is still very much developing and hasn’t secured a spot in the side as yet. Unless he is absolutely killing it at training and in reserves I wouldn’t play him.

Doueihi will be coming back from a serious injury and I can’t see where his spot in the team is. 

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @canberratiger

I think this is actually fair.
Blore is still very much developing and hasn’t secured a spot in the side as yet. Unless he is absolutely killing it at training and in reserves I wouldn’t play him.

Doueihi will be coming back from a serious injury and I can’t see where his spot in the team is. 

I hope Benji stays true to his word, if Blore adds more to the team than the next guy he should be there. If not, he shouldn't!

ReplyQuote
Share: