Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0287

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Our Mad Monday edition with a full autopsy on the Wests Tigers year that was. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0287/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I’m with @tigersteve. Although I think Pascoe is a problem, the root cause it higher up. 

LoganR21 and TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Great pod guys and I agree with most of your year end assessments which prompts me to consider that you guys unanimously selected Api for player of the year, and also most consistent which I agree with 100%.....but Bula got the Kelly Barnes. Bula had an outstanding debut year but I cant see how anyone could overlook Api for the top gong.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

Great pod guys and I agree with most of your year end assessments which prompts me to consider that you guys unanimously selected Api for player of the year, and also most consistent which I agree with 100%.....but Bula got the Kelly Barnes. Bula had an outstanding debut year but I cant see how anyone could overlook Api for the top gong.

The only thing I can think of is that Api missed those 4 rounds due to injury, I agree though he should have won it.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @mike

I’m with @tigersteve. Although I think Pascoe is a problem, the root cause it higher up. 

So, by that comment you mean Lee H and/or the Board? Which one? Or is it both?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @tiger5150

The only thing I can think of is that Api missed those 4 rounds due to injury, I agree though he should have won it.

The obvious counter is that Bula missed the first 7 rounds. Genuinely a mystery to me.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Posted by: @mike

So, by that comment you mean Lee H and/or the Board? Which one? Or is it both?

Governance, which is the owner’s responsibility. Given that the owners make up most of the Wests Tigers Board, of which Lee is the Chairperson, it’s all of the above. 

ReplyQuote
Share: