Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0221

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Another big off-season edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast. We talk Hastings for Klemmer, Tigers taking a home game to NZ, the 2023 Wests Tigers draw and why is the club charging postage for member packs?  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0221/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Nice light hearted look at the season ahead and pending signings guys. I would say to Garry that if Hastings does go to Newcastle, I don’t think our halves stock dwindle. Remember what we have up our sleeve in our coaching ranks 😎

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @loganr21

Nice light hearted look at the season ahead and pending signings guys. I would say to Garry that if Hastings does go to Newcastle, I don’t think our halves stock dwindle. Remember what we have up our sleeve in our coaching ranks 😎

Yes! Big Dave Furner was a good 'ball-player with a deceptive step.'

Top 8 2023

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @frullens

Yes! Big Dave Furner was a good 'ball-player with a deceptive step.'

And a handy goal kicker ta boot 😎

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Benji set to pull on the jumper one more time. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@mike Benji and Brooks back for one more year happy days before Moses takes the reins in 2024

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: