Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0168

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

A very special guest this week - Wests Tigers star Stefano Utoikamanu! Check out our interview with the young prop ahead of his return to the side this weekend. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0168/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Really like how he pushes the agenda of winning a grand final. But perhaps maybe tone it down abit and getting us into finals first should be more of an agenda. One thing’s for sure Garry he is a very humble big human.

Many thanks to him for the interview and to you guys for organising aswell. 

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @loganr21

Really like how he pushes the agenda of winning a grand final. But perhaps maybe tone it down abit and getting us into finals first should be more of an agenda. One thing’s for sure Garry he is a very humble big human.

Many thanks to him for the interview and to you guys for organising aswell. 

Chatting to him just made me so pleased that we have him at our club.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Great interview @garry !!!

Stef is a very impressive - can't believe he's only 21. Seems very level headed, driven and sound slike he responds really well to being challenged.

Going to be a great leader for the club!

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @frullens

Great interview @garry !!!

Stef is a very impressive - can't believe he's only 21. Seems very level headed, driven and sound slike he responds really well to being challenged.

Going to be a great leader for the club!

Thanks mate, thanks for your question. Hope he reaches all his goals at our club.

Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
Cqtiger
(@cqtiger)
Junior Pathways

Very good interview. Wonderful attitude from a young bloke at our club. Even Stefano thinks Hastings is one of our main leaders.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @cqtiger

Very good interview. Wonderful attitude from a young bloke at our club. Even Stefano thinks Hastings is one of our main leaders.

Pretty much thinks of him as our main leader in my opinion. I asked a variation on your question mate but forgot to mention you.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Great interview of a great bloke Garry. Well done and well done to all who asked a question.

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Cqtiger
(@cqtiger)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @garry

Pretty much thinks of him as our main leader in my opinion. I asked a variation on your question mate but forgot to mention you.

All good.

What’s your view on Blore? He sounded much like Stefano about the club but he is always injured. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @garry

All good.

What’s your view on Blore? He sounded much like Stefano about the club but he is always injured. 

I like Blore a lot, i had a chance to interview him at our Ambush event last year and he is a class person as well, I really hope he can get an injury free run to see what he is capable of.

ReplyQuote
Share: