Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0229

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Check out the latest edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast for a look at the latest on Mitchell Moses, the Round One Wests Tigers NRL team, and the upcoming Ambush event! https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0229/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

Hey Guys

Its not coming up in my Google Podcasts feed.

Keep em coming....

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @enumerator

Hey Guys

Its not coming up in my Google Podcasts feed.

Keep em coming....

Should be there now.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

you beauty!!!  going to mow the lawn crack a beer and listen to the latest edition on my back deck..

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Great to hear some positivity on the podcast at this time of year. Very pleasing to hear that Tuki is in good shape. Garry's comments about him being moved around in the 2022 trials are a reminder of how much we were struggling 12 months ago.

The likes of Matamua, Pole and Simpkins might not make our best 17 for Rd 1 but they are ideal options to come in off the bench should the need arise.

I hope top 30 players are limited to 40 mins of trial action - the risk of injury these days is just too high.

This post was modified 1 year ago by MickeyB

Garry and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

great odcast today boys!!  great work Garry to hear the training is going well, really enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the team training, a little sad to hear that Staines wont be in the firsts at this stage..my thoughts if Sheens wanted s eed in the backline that Staines would have a wing s ot over Ken or Noffa..after hearing Noffas interview i was very disa ointed to hear his comments and actually wish he would leave, thanks Lee for his big over inflated contract.  Noffa is way to cocky for my liking

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
nztigerinoz
(@nztiger)
Junior Pathways

Another cracking show! Great insights into the open training session Garry! Thanks for that. This has got to be one of the first preseasons in a long time where I am actually excited to see how this team will play under new leadership 🙌🙌 let’s goooooo!

co-Founder of Extreme Tipping
Only $25aud season entry!
​extremetipping.com.au
Join Code is: extreme2024 (Case sensitive!)

Garry and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

My feelings on being favourites for Moses feels a lot like being favourites on game day…it’s an almost a certainty that we will lose. Prove me wrong tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Yes, very much looking forward to Thursday to see if any of the boys can show that they will fight for a top 17 spot rd 1. Not all that concerned of the result on Thursday, a blow-out wouldn’t surprise but I am hopeful at least 2 or 3 guys can show they are ready for big seasons. 

nztigerinoz reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Great pod guys

ReplyQuote
nztigerinoz
(@nztiger)
Junior Pathways

@russtutty63 my thoughts exactly...I think I will be absolutely over the moon if this second string squad either beats the Warriors OR takes them all the way 80 mins in a tight one.

co-Founder of Extreme Tipping
Only $25aud season entry!
​extremetipping.com.au
Join Code is: extreme2024 (Case sensitive!)

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @davey-farrell

great odcast today boys!!  great work Garry to hear the training is going well, really enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the team training, a little sad to hear that Staines wont be in the firsts at this stage..my thoughts if Sheens wanted s eed in the backline that Staines would have a wing s ot over Ken or Noffa..after hearing Noffas interview i was very disa ointed to hear his comments and actually wish he would leave, thanks Lee for his big over inflated contract.  Noffa is way to cocky for my liking

I can see Noffa still being moved before Round 1. He didnt sound too committed to WT in his latest interview and Storm are light on for outstide backs with Ryan P out indefinitely.

If Noffa were to leave that would free up Staines to take the right wing spot.

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @mickb

Posted by: @davey-farrell

I can see Noffa still being moved before Round 1. He didnt sound too committed to WT in his latest interview and Storm are light on for outstide backs with Ryan P out indefinitely.

If Noffa were to leave that would free up Staines to take the right wing spot.

Storm don’t want him. They had the option

Garry and MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

should just play Nofoaluma in Reggie's and put Staines and ken M on the wing and wait for nofo to spit the dummy and head to dolphins or something 

ReplyQuote
Share: