Clear all

Man of the Match Round 9

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

Posted by: @crowsnest

I found it hard to give the points to Brooks but he deserved it tonight.

Brother he helped us win tonight, you shouldn't feel bad even though you might want him gone.

He's with us atm and there really isn't anything out there to replace him. Until he is replaced we should embrace and support the dude...what do you reckon?

I have been critical of Brooks’ kicking game for years but last night was the best I have seen him kick. Well done to him, credit where credit is due.

I loved the long roost that went dead right at the end. Just a small thing, but a really smart play. Something that Cronk or Reynolds would get 10 mins of praise for from a fawning commentator. 

Agreed but you kow for a fact that someone one day (probably in annother forum) will use that kick dead as a stat further hanging Brooks.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Posted by: @crowsnest

I found it hard to give the points to Brooks but he deserved it tonight.

Brother he helped us win tonight, you shouldn't feel bad even though you might want him gone.

He's with us atm and there really isn't anything out there to replace him. Until he is replaced we should embrace and support the dude...what do you reckon?

I have been critical of Brooks’ kicking game for years but last night was the best I have seen him kick. Well done to him, credit where credit is due.

I loved the long roost that went dead right at the end. Just a small thing, but a really smart play. Something that Cronk or Reynolds would get 10 mins of praise for from a fawning commentator. 

Agreed but you kow for a fact that someone one day (probably in annother forum) will use that kick dead as a stat further hanging Brooks.

That last kick was probably the smartest thing I have seen Brooks ever do. That’s how you close out a game. Give the opposition 10seconds to run 80 meters. I liked it more than his 40/20s and they were awesome. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Round 9 Man of the Match

Round 9 Voting

Round 9 Leaderboard

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2