Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@lorenzo it would be someone from his team trying to get a better offer from somewhere. It’s low so they don’t need to go much higher and clubs might be more interested at that price point

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@lorenzo i agree with your assessment of the minimum wage offer leak. It would not have come from the club.

I admire AD for wanting to manage his own affairs but reality is Isaac Moses can probably get him a gig at Manly or St George next year without too much trouble.

I hope he comes back for the last 10 games and plays well for us. He is a high quality NRL player and if not for injuries he'd have proven that.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Peter O'Sullivan off Contract at Dolphins. Bennett leaving and an absence of recruitment manger at Tigers........get 'er done Richo.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @mickb

@lorenzo i agree with your assessment of the minimum wage offer leak. It would not have come from the club.

I admire AD for wanting to manage his own affairs but reality is Isaac Moses can probably get him a gig at Manly or St George next year without too much trouble.

I hope he comes back for the last 10 games and plays well for us. He is a high quality NRL player and if not for injuries he'd have proven that.

I hope to wake up next to Margot Robbie.

TGRZMN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I rate Adam, has natural ability and was often the best in a very ordinary group for us over last few years, what held him back was this idea he has that he belongs in the halves, I feel that horse has bolted for him, he is not very quick off the mark however has a very good passing game and can poke his nose through defenders and has a footy brain (lacking in our outside backs), so centre or 13 for me. I'm sure he could probably get a gig at 5/8 in the UK, however in the NRL he would likely be a back up regularly playing reserves if he wants that position.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @lorenzo

I rate Adam, has natural ability and was often the best in a very ordinary group for us over last few years, what held him back was this idea he has that he belongs in the halves, I feel that horse has bolted for him, he is not very quick off the mark however has a very good passing game and can poke his nose through defenders and has a footy brain (lacking in our outside backs), so centre or 13 for me. I'm sure he could probably get a gig at 5/8 in the UK, however in the NRL he would likely be a back up regularly playing reserves if he wants that position.

Genuinely never saw a passing game, in fact its what I was looking from his when he was our 6.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Peter O'Sullivan off Contract at Dolphins. Bennett leaving and an absence of recruitment manger at Tigers........get 'er done Richo.

Richo probably thinks he can do that job.... as well as heating up the party pies at the corporate boxes at either Accor or Bankwest...

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

@lorenzo it would be someone from his team trying to get a better offer from somewhere. It’s low so they don’t need to go much higher and clubs might be more interested at that price point

If you go back and listen to Richardson on the James Graham pod he made it pretty clear bar if you leak info we’ll walk away from a deal. 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Mika Sivo anyone? I’m saying yes on a two year (max) deal.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)

Posted by: @helmesy

would be better than our current wingers.....almost unstoppable 5m out. Also gets the sets started with some venom. I would be open to a 1 year + 2nd year club option (based on minimum games played) only concern i have is he seems to be a bit more injury prone of late.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

definately

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

definately

One year if we play at Accor and two if we’re at commbank. His record there is amazing 🤩 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

no no no non no no no.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

no way so so slow now!!!!  we need speed 

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)

The reality is we need a balanced team, yes Sivo is better than what we have, he may not be fast, however he scatters defensive lines, makes good metres out of trouble and can score a try 9 times out of 10 from 10m out. However he does have deficiencies and those need to be covered by the players inside him. This goes for every position...in reality the only proven players that are guaranteed to be in first grade in week one of 2025 are Api, Luai,  Turuva & Stef . Then you have the ones that are likely to remain in the team if they maintain performance or continue to improve, Galvin, Bula, Olam and Samuela. The rest are either very patchy re performance or just not what you would call a week in week out NRL first grader.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 940 / 982
Share: