Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @snake

@canberratiger Why would they want to go back to Parra that crap club’s premiership window is well and truely closed .I could add my perception of those two so far this season but it’s a positive day in Tiger town today maybe another day !

Because whilst I hate Parra and agree that the Tigers are a better club, they are closer to a premiership than us. In saying that, I really hope that they are happy at the club. I am assuming it is crap from Riccio.

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@lestronge Are you nuts!!!! Have you been watching from another planet? O'Neil was allegedly fired by the Club for what could be described as unprofessional behaviour. Secondly have a look at the players Parra have bought and the players they have lost under his watch. Change your name to lestrange.

Le Frog

ReplyQuote
(@tigerpete)
Wests Tigers Supporter

There is a nice article from Aiden Sezer about coming back home and to the tigers. He understands the challenge and is very keen to help.

851, tiger05premier and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerpete)
Wests Tigers Supporter

SMH

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

article saying Blore still doesn’t know if the club wants him next year.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/shock-and-blore-tigers-gun-head-hunted-by-bellamy-but-wants-to-stay-put-20230824-p5dz9p.html

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

@tigertownsfs this part sounds familiar

“I met up with my manager straight away, and he explained to me what was happening. My impression from it all was that was one side [of club management] was happy for me to walk away, but one side was happy to keep me.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @dirty-reds

@tigertownsfs this part sounds familiar

“I met up with my manager straight away, and he explained to me what was happening. My impression from it all was that was one side [of club management] was happy for me to walk away, but one side was happy to keep me.

lol very familiar 

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger I have no problem with differing views on signing players within the club… I am in the camp if he stays or goes that’s ok with me . Unfortunately the stumbling block would be his body he spends more time in rehab than on the field , when your team is last on the table for consecutive seasons you do not need to be signing players with chronic injury issues. IMO he has shown a bit of form but I would be reluctant to signing him , maybe due diligence is happening at the club .

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/shock-and-blore-tigers-gun-head-hunted-by-bellamy-but-wants-to-stay-put-20230824-p5dz9p.html

Blore found out we wanted to release him through social media

Manager told him Club was in two positions - Benji and sheens want to keep him - other management want to move him

He met with Bellamy

But wants to stay here and see us succeed

He's loyal and he's heart is here

Top 8 2023

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

No issues with re-signing Blore but has to be pretty small $. He’s very injury prone

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@the-frog that’s such recency bias . They were considered a lock for the 8 this year (I said they’d slide out coincidentally) , they have a core roster that should be pretty strong. They have fairly strong juniors as well . As they’ve always had . 
The one player you’d argue was a bad call was gutho. But he seems to be the only one puts in there on a consistent basis . 
I could care less about drunken behaviour after a Christmas party, especially in your own bedroom , that appears to at worst be really bad choices , or at best a misunderstanding . Probably a little Column A and B . 
Who would you have ? A lot of taking people down on thier ideas but not offering much of an opinion outside of not liking mine. Happy to take the criticism , if you have a better idea. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

No issues with re-signing Blore but has to be pretty small $. He’s very injury prone

Any change of opinion on Twal after tonight? This is what happens to us every time he doesn't play mate. 

Tiger_Alex, 851, Joel Helmes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Our forward pack gave up on this season about 8 weeks ago and I cannot blame them

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Our forward pack gave up on this season about 8 weeks ago and I cannot blame them

Couldnt disagree more IMO. The pack keeps banging away, making metres, getting us in decent positions and our complete lack of halves makes it completely pointless.

Skippa13, 851, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

We need to stop kidding ourselves we have a “good” forward pack. It’s the best forward pack we’ve had in a long time but it would still only be middle of the road out of the 17 teams, perhaps even slightly below middle. 

There are no stand outs. And the Bateman contract will end up a shocker. 

ReplyQuote
Page 824 / 1067
Share: