Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @frullens

Posted by: @wiz

@jedi-tiger he’s the CEO of Allianz Australia.

Wow! Could be a good nominee to be on our board.........

he would be for sure

ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @lestronge

@grovetiger sorry mate . Yep my bad . Luke was who I was thinking about .

All good, both have unlimited potential. 

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jedi-tiger

It was a throw away line hey jed saying there is aggressive recruitment happening behind the scenes...really opening himself up for ridicule if we fail to attract anyone of value.

Just reading huge contract deals for Tino and Fafita. Maybe we need to do something crazy like that.

With the every increasing salary cap...is it such a bad idea? Be interested in your thoughts Jed.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Wonder how api9/Hastings7/Laurie6/Bula1 spine would have gone this year. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Wonder how api9/Hastings7/Laurie6/Bula1 spine would have gone this year. 

when AD went down it should have been 9.Api 7.Brooks 6.Laurie 1. Bula maybe we might have won a few more games

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Looks like Mason might want out (managed by Isaac moses) apparently got the Edgar's we have signed sezer Sullivan and fainu. Tip is McDonnell might be getting him to Manly

tiger05premier and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

It was said by a lot of people Laurie should have a crack at 6. The fact Sheens and Marshall just didn’t see it is worrying.

I was a huge supporter of the Sheens/Marshall coaching plan, but I was completely wrong.

tiger05premier and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

It was said by a lot of people Laurie should have a crack at 6. The fact Sheens and Marshall just didn’t see it is worrying.

I was a huge supporter of the Sheens/Marshall coaching plan, but I was completely wrong.

It's even more baffling when you realise they actually trained Laurie there all off season. So they could see it, but just wouldn't pull the trigger on it for some reason. Scary.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

I was never a fan of bringing Sheens back to coach, we should have went with Flanagan 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @851

I was never a fan of bringing Sheens back to coach, we should have went with Flanagan 

I’d be going for a pommie coach. Just something different. Someone not in the pocket of player managers.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@doug-heffernan yep. And then we have Matamua have a really promising debut so they drop him next game? I don’t get it

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

It’s funny how some supporters are talking up Laurie as maybe our saviour at 6 yet not so long ago they were crucifying him for the way he was playing in reserves.I think we need more than 2 games to judge him on in the numb6 after all he is only going to be back up at Penrith 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @yanni

It’s funny how some supporters are talking up Laurie as maybe our saviour at 6 yet not so long ago they were crucifying him for the way he was playing in reserves.I think we need more than 2 games to judge him on in the numb6 after all he is only going to be back up at Penrith 

Ill be giving Laurie the 3 points this week, but I actually thought it was a very patchy performance. Before the two tries he was woeful and was actually stifling our attack, in the wrong position a number of times. He was fantastic in the the tries and try assists but throughout the game his defence was very poor, getting bumped off regularly. So was Bateman and worryingly they were defending next to each other.

Dirty Reds and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)

They did see it, but Laurie got injured and then concussed - he was unavailable for a number of weeks. Don't forget Sheens had Laurie training at 5/8th during the pre-season, he made a song and dance about it. You have become such a neg.

Laurie would have played since Doueihi went down, if he had been regularly fit.

This post was modified 9 months ago by jirskyr

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)

Posted by: @jirskyr

They did see it, but Laurie got injured and then concussed - he was unavailable for a number of weeks. Don't forget Sheens had Laurie training at 5/8th during the pre-season, he made a song and dance about it. You have become such a neg.

Laurie would have played since Doueihi went down, if he had been regularly fit.

His concussion and injury were weeks after AD got injured. That was a throw off from Sheens because he knew he stuffed up by not putting him at 6 straight away. Spend all off season training him , then leave it too late to give it a go. It can't be excused or explained in any way. It's just a stuff up

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 802 / 942
Share: