Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Is signing Sullivan going to cost us a couple of juniors do you reckon? 

I get that you can't keep waiting but surely a couple will see their pathway blocked 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @canberratiger

I get that you can't keep waiting but surely a couple will see their pathway blocked 

In terms of halves? I don’t think so - he replaces Wakeham or Brooks I reckon. There’s not a lot in the pipeline ready to step up in next two years I don’t think.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and CanberraTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @canberratiger

In terms of halves? I don’t think so - he replaces Wakeham or Brooks I reckon. There’s not a lot in the pipeline ready to step up in next two years I don’t think.

We still need to sign 3 more halves for next year, Sulivan is just one of them.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

@garry  Have we even signed any of them outside Fainu ?   Nothing has been announced and just rumours

ReplyQuote
(@westy81)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@hsvjones Sullivan and Sezer I’m guessing will be announced together next week 

if Rumours are true they’ve both accepted the tiger deals 

but who knows ???

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @westy81

but who knows ???

I have heard that the hold up on Sezer is the possibility that a much better option may become available.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851, Westy81 and Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@mercy-rule they are the best that Benji can get and where we sit on the ladder does not help. I read on Facebook that Dean Hawkins is coming our way aswell on t&t contract for next year. I’m not a huge supporter of Benji coaching us, I believe we should have two new assistant coaches with a view towards one of them taking over from Benji. Give Benji two years to see if he can get us of the bottom in his first year and then see if he can get us into the 8 if not then we move to plan B.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @kenny4517

@mercy-rule they are the best that Benji can get and where we sit on the ladder does not help. I read on Facebook that Dean Hawkins is coming our way aswell on t&t contract for next year. I’m not a huge supporter of Benji coaching us, I believe we should have two new assistant coaches with a view towards one of them taking over from Benji. Give Benji two years to see if he can get us of the bottom in his first year and then see if he can get us into the 8 if not then we move to plan B.

I don’t think having an assistant ready to cut the head coaches throat is good for anyone. You will also have a coach who’s been part of an unsuccessful system stepping up (which is what we have now). If Benji is moving into the gig they need to back him 100% 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)

@the-last-ronin I just don’t think Benji is the right person to be coaching us. Two years for an apprenticeship is a joke. And besides Benji is coaching us now and he does not give me any confidence in his ability to coach. Just my opinion.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@the-last-ronin I just don’t think Benji is the right person to be coaching us. Two years for an apprenticeship is a joke. And besides Benji is coaching us now and he does not give me any confidence in his ability to coach. Just my opinion.

I agree. He’s nowhere near ready to assume the role of head coach.

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

I agree that Benji probably isn’t ready however your plan would make an already difficult situation worse 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

I agree that Benji probably isn’t ready however your plan would make an already difficult situation worse 

I would agree that maybe my plan is not the best, but we need try to do something as I don’t think the next few years are going to be any different from this year. We all have different suggestions I’m at my wits end with this club, the only thing keeping me going is the women’s team.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@canberratiger Do not worry Sullivan will not be around that long to hinder anyone!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @westy81

but who knows ???

I have heard that the hold up on Sezer is the possibility that a much better option may become available.

<insert fingers crossed emoji>

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@kenny4517 The coaching structure is a train wreck  …the team is rudderless now and will be for the foreseeable future the writing is already on the wall.

LoganR21, 851 and Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 788 / 940
Share: