Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

For all our perceived woes at the moment,at least we lost the Tevita Pangai Junior bidding war..lol.

jirskyr and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@jedi-tiger Sezer wasn't much chop when he was here, and now he's 32. Would be a disaster. Croft would be a heaps better option, albeit still a terrible one.

I'd prefer neither, not sure who we can get though.... kind of hoping we are looking at Sam walker or Volkman or have a crack at Sanders 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Croft would be just Brooks 2.0. Not what we need. He’s not an organiser, just a running half. 

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@doug-heffernan respectfully I disagree . I’m not saying he can’t play , but I do not feel he would be worth the drama we would have to go through to get him . The family are rumoured to have repeatedly held the manly club to hostage , and the reason they want out is because , once  Fulton got punted , the gravy train came to its final destination . I mean that’s the manly side , so I. Assuming there’s an equal story out there that tells something vastly different .so I’m assuming it’s not untrue . If you meet in the middle.

followed by , which is what I personally think , the power struggle is about with Fulton. He wants to bring in his guys ,and McDonnell and sheens want to snap up , our juniors . Hence all the Fainu, schuster bullshit . 

Now you have the Roy masters article , clearly leaked by a wests board member to distance themselves from the machinations at the club, or which they mention the obvious truth about junior retention since Fulton arrived , and it’s all just a steaming pile of shit.

aif Fulton doesn’t land the Fainus , then see you later IMO. He can follow Pascoe as well , and lee and the board can go as well (they won’t ). Pascoe has lost his mind with the Fulton hire , and it reeks of a guy doing whatever he can to keep his job . It was obvious he was the driving force behind the hire . And once again I’ll repeat what I said in another post . You cannot hire non football people to run a winning football club . That doesn’t mean they have to have played 300 games first grade , but it does mean to have a greater connection than an AFL upbringing and your early life spent in the USA. 

851, MickeyB, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@mike This kid has the goods , watching him last night he is one of those players that looks a footy player .. I would throw the chq book at this kid .He will not be at Parra for long ! His progress is blocked for a long time could see him end up at the Roosters .

851 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@lestronge I am over the Fainus already , sounds like trouble to me and not worth the effort .. if they have to be coaxed why bother your either in or out IMO!

Tigershack, Kenny4517, hsvjones and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @lestronge

@doug-heffernan respectfully I disagree . I’m not saying he can’t play , but I do not feel he would be worth the drama we would have to go through to get him . The family are rumoured to have repeatedly held the manly club to hostage , and the reason they want out is because , once  Fulton got punted , the gravy train came to its final destination . I mean that’s the manly side , so I. Assuming there’s an equal story out there that tells something vastly different .so I’m assuming it’s not untrue . If you meet in the middle.

followed by , which is what I personally think , the power struggle is about with Fulton. He wants to bring in his guys ,and McDonnell and sheens want to snap up , our juniors . Hence all the Fainu, schuster bullshit . 

Now you have the Roy masters article , clearly leaked by a wests board member to distance themselves from the machinations at the club, or which they mention the obvious truth about junior retention since Fulton arrived , and it’s all just a steaming pile of shit.

aif Fulton doesn’t land the Fainus , then see you later IMO. He can follow Pascoe as well , and lee and the board can go as well (they won’t ). Pascoe has lost his mind with the Fulton hire , and it reeks of a guy doing whatever he can to keep his job . It was obvious he was the driving force behind the hire . And once again I’ll repeat what I said in another post . You cannot hire non football people to run a winning football club . That doesn’t mean they have to have played 300 games first grade , but it does mean to have a greater connection than an AFL upbringing and your early life spent in the USA. 

all of this is true which breaks my heart to say. What the hell is going on seriously?

ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

@snake 

If we were a better performing and better managed Club, they probably would have signed already. They're probably wondering how far away are we from being Top 8 contenders. I feel it's more our fault than theirs. 

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @grovetiger

@snake 

If we were a better performing and better managed Club, they probably would have signed already. They're probably wondering how far away are we from being Top 8 contenders. I feel it's more our fault than theirs. 

Its a bizarre situation - all the reports seemed to infer that get Fulton, get Fainu(s). I wonder if the alleged internal strife is a factor?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@snake agree mate ! I was all for it , but that’s because I was feeling desperate, with little understanding how good Galvin , Mason and Conti were . 
I knew about the Large brothers . But all this is to say with those guys here all signed up , how does a personality like Fainu fit into the club. I mean the boys might be great kids , but much like the Amone family in Illawarra , is there just too much noise around them . 
I dunno . 
But they weren’t in the plans at all 1-2 years ago . And they weren’t even really in the plans until the Benji meeting at concord a few weeks ago . 
It all just seems so reactionary and prisoner of the moment .

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

We don’t need to worry about the kids. It’s the lack of dominant experienced halves that is absolutely killing us. Our 3/4 line and wingers look garbage because there is absolutely zero shape and attacking planning - just shuffle the ball wide and rely on a one on one beat to make a like break. The knights are an awful team and their basic coaching of structure and a decent 7 and 1 makes O’Brien look like Wayne Bennett. 

we need a strong 7 and 6 right now or will burn the experienced forwards out and lose the best of kids coming through. We should recruit absolutely no one until we recruit a new halves pairing and I don’t want any kids in those positions.

Skippa13, Tigershack, Dirty Reds and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The club could at least give us some re-signings/extensions but they will probably sit on that until it is too late and then lose some decent players

Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @canberratiger

The club could at least give us some re-signings/extensions but they will probably sit on that until it is too late and then lose some decent players

They have to work out which players they are shipping around and which players they are going to loan out to finish the season first. Besides the fact no one wants to be here 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @canberratiger

Nothing will happen until the civil war in the football club ends.

This will probably mean a whopping great payout to Sheens or another court case.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

So according to the DT we are just waiting for a medical clearance for Adam Seizer. A Benji choice. So I can (with a great deal of confidence say) that we officially are the worst club in any league any where.....

Wilted Frog

ReplyQuote
Page 763 / 1067
Share: