Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

With the ‘myth’ moving on it just makes the Jackson Hastings release even more ridiculous!! I really hope for gods sake we sign some smart footballers. Starting with a smart no7.

Keep steering the right path

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @mike

Manly fans scratching their collective heads. 

• 2 per fan

ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

@helmesy unfulfilled.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

We’re recording a pod to discuss all this, it will be published tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, and for the pod, one word to describe Brooks decade at WTs please….

purgatory.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Underwhelming.

I wish Brooks all the best, he needs a change. I can’t question his efforts, he always tried hard but for whatever reason it didn’t eventuate to success.  

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

We’re recording a pod to discuss all this, it will be published tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, and for the pod, one word to describe Brooks decade at WTs please….

Finished 

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

The real worry now is we have no halves.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

The real worry now is we have no halves.

True, but the obsession with Brooks is over. Wests Tigers can finally move forward. We’ll pick up a half from somewhere to cover until one of the juniors is ready. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tigerlily

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

tedesco never looked back since he left

Moses has never looked back since he left

woods was a disaster leaving tigers

not predicting Brooks plays rep football or anything like that but think for the next 2 years he will play well in that manly team and not really look back, then father time will catch up to him as he loses his speed.

we will find out whether it was L Brooks or wests tigers I guess

Woods more than likely helped get Brooks to cross over to the dark side.

4 years and extra cash got him over to the dark side 

only player who can knock back last placed team and finish up better of money and contract wise lol 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

One word: potential 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @loganr21

With the ‘myth’ moving on it just makes the Jackson Hastings release even more ridiculous!! I really hope for gods sake we sign some smart footballers. Starting with a smart no7.

glad we didn't keep Hastings he is not a half 6 or 7 that was a good move

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)

Hahaha have you watched Hastings? He is terrible at 7 for Newcastle. Offers absolutely nothing. He looked very good for us at 13, but didn't want to play there so he had to leave. That's on him. Guy is a terrible halfback. You say Brooks is a myth, Hastings is much more of a myth than Brooks. He just points and pretends he is some super organiser. Credit to him though, he has landed a halfback deal on the back of TV interviews combined with onfeild pointing. Smart salesman, crap halfback.

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)

my one word joel is Bank robber for 11 years  well thats five words!!! im glad he is gone, but what has made me mad is we stuck by him and the moment he had a chance to go he goes, good luck to you Luke, i wont miss you!!!

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)

@doug-heffernan we have another imbocile in our ranks 😂😅😂

If you mean imbecile, then yes, it certainly does look like we have one here

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This is a great point.

Our forward pack has been outstanding this year. The lack of production from our halves has been truly awful. It's a matter of opinion but I feel we'd have won half our games to this point with Hastings organising the attack. Unfortunately we'll never know but there are other halves out there for us.

I don't buy the media line about their being a shortage of halves. That's a cop out from journalists who don't watch reserve grade.

851 and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 724 / 939
Share: