Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tigersteve ex Brisbane guy , who failed at a top club, but has all the talent in the world . Sam Walker come on down ??? Lol

Tiger5150 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @lestronge

@tigersteve ex Brisbane guy , who failed at a top club, but has all the talent in the world . Sam Walker come on down ??? Lol

Bit inexperienced imo but beggars can’t be choosers and I wouldn’t disregard the idea

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tigersteve

I have supported brooks for a long time, mainly to balance what I have perceived as an unfair agenda against everything he did by some of our supporter base. But I openly admit he did not do his job as an organising 7 and share in the frustration this brought.

So a move is probably a good thing and the Fainu recruitment is filled with hope and potential. He seems to be a creative eyes up player. Hopefully that is the case when he plays first grade.

But I’ll say again, we are not going to improve much until we find a 7 that is experienced and can lead the team. Expecting Fainu to do this would be madness. We need someone similar to what Scott Prince did, thus allowing Benji to do what he did. So who’s our next Scott Prince???

IMG 4968

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Skippa13 and Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I have supported brooks for a long time, mainly to balance what I have perceived as an unfair agenda against everything he did by some of our supporter base. But I openly admit he did not do his job as an organising 7 and share in the frustration this brought.

So a move is probably a good thing and the Fainu recruitment is filled with hope and potential. He seems to be a creative eyes up player. Hopefully that is the case when he plays first grade.

But I’ll say again, we are not going to improve much until we find a 7 that is experienced and can lead the team. Expecting Fainu to do this would be madness. We need someone similar to what Scott Prince did, thus allowing Benji to do what he did. So who’s our next Scott Prince???

IMG 4968

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

851 and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

In a massive coup, Manly is poised to secure gun Wests Tigers halfback Luke Brooks.

This masthead understands the deal will span three years and be announced shortly.

Brooks’ recruitment – joining incumbent Daly Cherry-Evans - will give Manly a world-class halves combination from next season.

These guys are beyond parody. 

851 and CanberraTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

-- attachment is not available --

NNNOOOOOOOOO

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@jirskyr lol why ? I’ve been around a lot of Fulton types in my time .
So what’s presumptive ?
If he’s grinding everyone’s gears because he’s come in trying to reinvent the wheel ? What am I wrong about ?

There’s enough actual evidence out there based on Betsy and McDonnell , and Lee , that I can form enough of an opinion that that’s exactly what’s happened .

There is an extraordinary lack of evidence for 95% of what you surmise. But if you want to do "Days of Our Lives - Wests Tigers Edition", go for your life, you don't need my ongoing approval.

Boonboon reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)

Posted by: @canberratiger

Dean Ritchie is such a knob. The change in tune from when Brooks was staying vs going elsewhere is ridiculous 

I like the bit where Manly have achieved a coup - so the Tigers have been sitting on a coup the past 10 seasons?

851 and CanberraTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@jirskyr I never asked for it ? Nor want it … who exactly  are you ? 
Are you saying I’m drama peddling ?nope ! I’m all in on the current COACHING regime , I believe in it , and want everyone to row in the same direction . Including the new GM , who’s clearly got some game (delivered us probably the best junior yet  to play nrl ) but from all counts …. A bit of a dick! 

But sorry I’ll make to double check with you on appropriate things to talk about next time …… …

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

better move for brooks than Signing with newscastle, gets to play outside DCE 

Skippa13 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)

@jirskyr I never asked for it ? Nor want it … who exactly  are you ? 
Are you saying I’m drama peddling ?nope ! I’m all in on the current COACHING regime , I believe in it , and want everyone to row in the same direction . Including the new GM , who’s clearly got some game (delivered us probably the best junior yet  to play nrl ) but from all counts …. A bit of a dick! 

But sorry I’ll make to double check with you on appropriate things to talk about next time …… …

Yes I think you are drama peddling in that original quote, but I said my piece, we don't need to go over it multiple times.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@jirskyr ?? Lol…. Are you serious right now ? 
Must be hard having to converse with the plebs from your mantle and soap box your majesty ! 
Jesus …. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

The most realistic option for us may be Townsend coming down for a couple of seasons to bring Latu in. 

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

The most realistic option for us may be Townsend coming down for a couple of seasons to bring Latu in. 

townsend has said not interested in tigers rumour was if he come sto Sydney he will link up with Shane flannagan at dragons pending hunt getting released. 

we don't have much left probably stuck with Taaffe as a 7 

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

If the Latu signing comes off... with Latu at 6.

A steadying influence at 7 is what you want... and we are not going to find a superstar in this market.

I think a Schneider, or a Hawkins, or ideally a Trindall would be a really good start for Benji to coach.

Hate to say it... but even a Madden is the type of 7 that would compliment Latu. He just needs to work on his defence a lot.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 720 / 1094
Share: