Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Just in follow on , his grubber looks like it’s in stride, or on a skip to the outside space , Moses has A very  similar style , allowing for accurate kicks that have the 3rd/4th bounce hop , giving the  outside men time to attack the ball . 

I dunno , there’s a lot more there than Anything in the club currently. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Look we all know we need a game managing / organising halfback... And Schneider could well be one of the better options in that particular role.

Willing to give anyone we get a decent go. He could end up complimenting someone like Doueihi if he can get himself back fit.

Joel Helmes and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger_alex

Look we all know we need a game managing / organising halfback... And Schneider could well be one of the better options in that particular role.

Willing to give anyone we get a decent go. He could end up complimenting someone like Doueihi if he can get himself back fit.

if Schneider is the answer we are in trouble, he is better than wakeham but please we need better than Schneider otherwise they should just keep Brooks and aim for Fainu to partner him

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Brad Schneider is not up to first grade standard which means WT are more than likely chasing him 🙁

I seem to recall the POM saying a few months ago that Sheens had a wrap on Schneider which at the time I thought was bizarre.

The cryptic Gould comments on 100% footy re Brooks are a surprise but glad it sounds as though Brooks is leaving. Best outcome for both parties.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@jedi-tiger hey man , this is what people have been screaming for “anyone but brooks”.

I just listened to a pod about us where a guy had a cry saying Hastings and madden were the answer , totally forgetting that madden was there for all the losses at the end of last year ,and can’t god damn tackle ,  and golden boy Hastings who had in 1 year managed to have a whole club , saying “catch ya later dickhead “ .  
You reckon the team isn’t playing together now , I remember how bad they went with a half yelling at them all game who missed more tackles than he had runs .
I’m frustrated by this ,for sure , but once brooks goes , and we get whoever , I am going to go after all these people who had a vendetta against him , who will inevitably turn on the next players . Especially on the other forum. 
Because Saturday proved , an ex Aus schoolboys half , and NZ schoolboys fullback , this playing nrl as a half …. Yea  it’s pretty tough . I’d say one of the toughest positions to play in all of sport . An NFL QB would be the only other sports position where You have this extreme amount of responsibility/ pressure , and such small margins between being a legend and a reserve grader . 
But we will see I guess . 

Jedi Tiger, TigerSteve, Forever 9th and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @lestronge

@jedi-tiger hey man , this is what people have been screaming for “anyone but brooks”.

I just listened to a pod about us where a guy had a cry saying Hastings and madden were the answer , totally forgetting that madden was there for all the losses at the end of last year ,and can’t god damn tackle ,  and golden boy Hastings who had in 1 year managed to have a whole club , saying “catch ya later dickhead “ .  
You reckon the team isn’t playing together now , I remember how bad they went with a half yelling at them all game who missed more tackles than he had runs .
I’m frustrated by this ,for sure , but once brooks goes , and we get whoever , I am going to go after all these people who had a vendetta against him , who will inevitably turn on the next players . Especially on the other forum. 
Because Saturday proved , an ex Aus schoolboys half , and NZ schoolboys fullback , this playing nrl as a half …. Yea  it’s pretty tough . I’d say one of the toughest positions to play in all of sport . An NFL QB would be the only other sports position where You have this extreme amount of responsibility/ pressure , and such small margins between being a legend and a reserve grader . 
But we will see I guess . 

I think the person saying Madden and Hastings are the answer might have a vendetta against a couple of key decision makers at the club 😆

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

if Schneider is the answer we are in trouble, he is better than wakeham but please we need better than Schneider otherwise they should just keep Brooks and aim for Fainu to partner him

I could be wrong, but I think the entire reason we got Fulton is because Lee and Pascoe stupidly thought that would mean us getting Fainu. We are absolutely no chance of getting Fainu. He is one of the best young prospects in the game and signed up at Manly until end of 25. Pascoe and Lee were banking on Manly being as weak as them, which they're not.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@helmesy yea that’s obvious . But to imply that you “just want the team to win”, it’s all about the club , type rhetoric is either manipulative as all get out , or just simply , and this is my opinion , lacking any kind of critical thinking in regards to his own biases. 
Pascoe needs to fall on his sword IMO. Sure . Of that we all can agree . There has to be a change in the exco , if only for a fresh approach to the running of the club , but that doesn’t mean that you get to call our starting centre “f*c**n shit , and Toa useless . And just be a general grub . 
If I was a player and I heard that stuff , I would never ever shiv’s that podcast a second of my time , even if it wasn’t me that was being spoken about. 
Sorry I like to listen to both podcasts , but today just disgusted me , with the agenda driven spew . 
It gives me second hand embarrassment.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

@helmesy yea that’s obvious . But to imply that you “just want the team to win”, it’s all about the club , type rhetoric is either manipulative as all get out , or just simply , and this is my opinion , lacking any kind of critical thinking in regards to his own biases. 
Pascoe needs to fall on his sword IMO. Sure . Of that we all can agree . There has to be a change in the exco , if only for a fresh approach to the running of the club , but that doesn’t mean that you get to call our starting centre “f*c**n shit , and Toa useless . And just be a general grub . 
If I was a player and I heard that stuff , I would never ever shiv’s that podcast a second of my time , even if it wasn’t me that was being spoken about. 
Sorry I like to listen to both podcasts , but today just disgusted me , with the agenda driven spew . 

And the club sponsors it, go figure 🙄

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I could be wrong, but I think the entire reason we got Fulton is because Lee and Pascoe stupidly thought that would mean us getting Fainu. We are absolutely no chance of getting Fainu. He is one of the best young prospects in the game and signed up at Manly until end of 25. Pascoe and Lee were banking on Manly being as weak as them, which they're not.

Hard to argue anything you've said, but then Manly signed jake Arthur. That makes no sense to me with Fainu on the books.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

IMG 4358

Any chance of borrowing our former captain back ??

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I tend to not comment on that pod too much as I would hate for people to think that I am being critical just because we do a pod as well. I do listen to it every week and at times quite enjoy it, but I have to agree on everything you said about today's pod. I have no problem with anyone being critical of the club or individuals involved, the club deserves it, but once you start professing to hate people or some of the language directed at people today then I think that is going too far. That is not even taking into account the offer of "tearing to shreds" the entire fanbase if they disagree with an opinion.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tiger5150

Hard to argue anything you've said, but then Manly signed jake Arthur. That makes no sense to me with Fainu on the books.

Fainu is only 18, I think they’re just taking their time with him and progressing him through the grades. I don’t think signing Arthur had anything to do with fainu.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Fainu is only 18, I think they’re just taking their time with him and progressing him through the grades. I don’t think signing Arthur had anything to do with fainu.

Its another halfback on the roster in front of him....

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@garry hopefully he gets some backlash external of the opposition forum talking about it . 
It loses its value coming from people on this place . 
What sux is between the rants , what he’s saying is right . And it sounds like I’ve got an issue with him. I just think he’s driven by his own agendas and can’t see the forest from the trees. 
I just draw the line at the verbiage around the players who are out there doing what they can on a rudderless ship . 

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 703 / 1067
Share: