Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@helmesy its very hard to tell mate for a few reasons

Isaac's company Cove agency haven't updated their website in about 2 years. It says 'coming soon.' They do have an instagram and when one of their stable signs a contract or plays a milestone match then there'll be a post about it on instagram. As it stands, I only know of these guys

Brooks 

Talau

Joffa (recently departed to Eels)

Klemmer (rumoured that we brought him to the club on Isaac's request in order to get Mitch Moses)

Bateman (same as Klemmer)

Tumeth (re-signed with WT last November)

I almost think it's worth updating the Top 30 contract spreadsheet to include the player's manager. This has a huge bearing on who stays and goes. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@loganr21 the games that Blore played during Covid either side of injury were all super impressive. To let him go would be criminal. The guy can play.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The Blore stuff is strange - certainly a lot of noise around him being shopped which makes me think there are some legs to it. 

He's also been held back in reserves a fair bit this year. 

I don't really buy the attitude thing given that all we heard about him for years was the exact opposite. Perhaps his contract is just too big for a guy of his stature? Still, I would be looking to let him prove his worth rather than just jettisoning him early in the piece. Especially when we have Seyfarth in our weekly 17 now it seems. 

No surprise with Simpkin. I think there's a player there, but he needs to be playing regular football and he's not going to get that here for the foreseeable future. 

Tigerlily, 851, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

The Mole reporting Tallyn Da Silva playing Thursday.

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mickb

@loganr21 the games that Blore played during Covid either side of injury were all super impressive. To let him go would be criminal. The guy can play.

Pushing the likes of Joffa and Blore out the door are bold moves and will need to be backed up by success or it will be the end of this regime.

851, Dirty Reds and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tiger5150

Pushing the likes of Joffa and Blore out the door are bold moves and will need to be backed up by success or it will be the end of this regime.

Yep this is my take on it too. If it's just to save some cap space in case a signing opportunity pops up next year it's a big L.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mickb

I almost think it's worth updating the Top 30 contract spreadsheet to include the player's manager. This has a huge bearing on who stays and goes. 

Good idea

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

looks like Da Silva will be unleashed on the bench against Titans, if you are old enough you are good enough. Go for it Sheens

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

think hunt will end up at the Roosters so presume they will look at releasing walker. Not  a particular walker fan however him and Brooks might work ok together under Sheens 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

think hunt will end up at the Roosters so presume they will look at releasing walker. Not  a particular walker fan however him and Brooks might work ok together under Sheens 

I think it would be Sam Walker to Manly freeing up Fainu to come our way.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @helmesy

well right where Issac Moses wants this.... 

Leeds set to offer Brooks a deal 

Potentially Canberra in the mix

plus

does he stay on at the Tigers ?.... 

What a shock, right when we're negotiating with Brooks comes a Super League club supposedly desperate for his signature and willing to pay the big bucks - you couldn't write this script.

He's been available to sign since last November....crickets for months, now a miracle!

I would call their bluff, Brooks hasn't lead us to the semis in 10 years, while I don't mind him staying for less, I am more than happy to move on from the Brooks circus next year

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @851

Posted by: @helmesy

well right where Issac Moses wants this.... 

Leeds set to offer Brooks a deal 

Potentially Canberra in the mix

plus

does he stay on at the Tigers ?.... 

What a shock, right when we're negotiating with Brooks comes a Super League club supposedly desperate for his signature and willing to pay the big bucks - you couldn't write this script.

He's been available to sign since last November....crickets for months, now a miracle!

I would call their bluff, Brooks hasn't lead us to the semis in 10 years, while I don't mind him staying for less, I am more than happy to move on from the Brooks circus next year

every half has rejected us, they will get brooks for a reasonable deal.

You can't run with fainu and wakeham. 

With Brooks it will cone down to some cash this is typical Moses negotiating, Brooks and fainu would work ok too

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Still confident Koula is a big target from fulton 

Speculating hear with no evidence to back this up at all but perhaps talau deal has fallen through and Manly are wanting naden ? Maybe it becomes naden and blore for Koula and Fainu ?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Still confident Koula is a big target from fulton 

Speculating hear with no evidence to back this up at all but perhaps talau deal has fallen through and Manly are wanting naden ? Maybe it becomes naden and blore for Koula and Fainu ?

I admire your optimism jedi but cant put these dots together.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Telegraph reporting Brooks has been offered, by Wests Tigers, a 500K-600K (per year) 2 year deal. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 677 / 1067
Share: