Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

was chatting to someone pretty close to Brooks today, Canberra have made him an offer apparently significantly better (no idea what that means whether is is 150k more or 400k more and didnt ask) than what tigers are offering, he wants to stay but would be leaving a fair bit on the table if he stayed.

Person I spoke to thinks Canberra are in front for his signature at present, I would say very strong chance he will be leaving. 

So not actually that fussed about leaving Sydney?

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tiger5150

was chatting to someone pretty close to Brooks today, Canberra have made him an offer apparently significantly better (no idea what that means whether is is 150k more or 400k more and didnt ask) than what tigers are offering, he wants to stay but would be leaving a fair bit on the table if he stayed.

Person I spoke to thinks Canberra are in front for his signature at present, I would say very strong chance he will be leaving. 

So not actually that fussed about leaving Sydney?

I think the offer is too good to pass up that is the dilemma by the sound of it, stay a one club player or take good coin. The person I was chatting to was laughing  like 3 weeks ago he was playing ordinary with no offers now he has at least 2 in tigers and Canberra. 

851 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

This is just Isaac playing games as usual. I’m a brooks guy but he’s not worth a bidding war

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

With the exception of Madge being there Canberra would be a good fit for him. Outside of Sydney, coached by a former halfback. I think he should do it.

Joel Helmes and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

he won't be happy under Madge but we will see I guess. 

Deep down as some have already said this is Isaac Moses playing games to drum up competition. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

The Face to Face interview with Daniel Anderson was interesting, quadriplegic after a body surfing accident new years eve, still working for Roosters in recruitment apparently

good luck to him

851, hsvjones, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The last Isaac Moses player to sign with Canberra was Bateman and that ended with Sticky publicly criticising Moses.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-news-play-agent-isaac-moses-hits-back-ricky-stuart/aeaaa5bd-cc0e-4ee4-b93c-f068723c2952

Why would Stuart be going near Brooks if he is managed by Moses?

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @mickb

The last Isaac Moses player to sign with Canberra was Bateman and that ended with Sticky publicly criticising Moses.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-news-play-agent-isaac-moses-hits-back-ricky-stuart/aeaaa5bd-cc0e-4ee4-b93c-f068723c2952

Why would Stuart be going near Brooks if he is managed by Moses?

Well Uncle Nick Politis came out during tedesco negotiations at the Roosters saying he would not deal with Isaac Moses and guess what Teddy still ended up at the Roosters. 

not many halves on the market ...

jirskyr and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

Seyfarth to the bench . DASILVA sighting!!!!! James and Matamua in the 22 . Naden coming back through Reggie’s it looks like . 
Surely that 17 changes .

And where is Blore ??? 

851 and MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@lestronge completely ridiculous not selecting Blore over Seyfarth.

CanberraTiger, hsvjones, Westy81 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I believe he has a foot injury.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

lestronge reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@helmesy I have to believe he was a factor in Joe going .

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@westy81)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@mickb Seyfarth is a downgrade on Joe O, I’d rather young James get a debut instead of Seyfarth

Joel Helmes and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@westy81)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@mickb Blore is a second rower and Seyfarth is a prop, not the same player 

this is what I was afraid of when we let Joe O go, Seyfarth slots onto the bench when he isn’t a impact player and can’t bend the line, he is just a average player 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@851)
Junior Pathways

And Talau over Naden too

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 671 / 941
Share: