Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Sheens is trying to sign people who have been away from the NRL as long as he. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

“Star”

15 first grade games about 10 years ago is all it takes. 

Did he even play firsts when he left? 

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @doug-heffernan

What is it with Sheens and Staines. He doesn't rate him does he.

Agree, unless he rates fullback as his priority and is trying to see what's best. DCE will target the young fella all game.

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Josh Schuster seems overweight. Very talented but lazy imo. He reminds me of when we had a very young Moses Suli at the tigers, I thought sudden notoriety went to his head.

However he seems a bit fitter now at Saints. I fear going after Josh would be dangerous in this regard.

ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @crowsnest

Josh Schuster seems overweight. Very talented but lazy imo. He reminds me of when we had a very young Moses Suli at the tigers, I thought sudden notoriety went to his head.

However he seems a bit fitter now at Saints. I fear going after Josh would be dangerous in this regard.

I agree he's got Tui Lolohea written all over him. A prodigious talent Schuster but I don't think he will ever maintain peak fitness.

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jirskyr exactly, and thanks for helping me remember Tui Lolohea's name. I was trying to think of that players name 👍

Tui is still a bit on the heavy side but is playing good footy atm.

Who was the indigenous ⅝ (I think) who played for us some time ago who was also a bit on the tubby side 🤔

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Who was the indigenous ⅝ (I think) who played for us some time ago who was also a bit on the tubby side

I remember, it was Owen Craigie....I always though he could have been a superstar but didn't appear to be very fit 🤔

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@jirskyr exactly, and thanks for helping me remember Tui Lolohea's name. I was trying to think of that players name 👍

Tui is still a bit on the heavy side but is playing good footy atm.

Who was the indigenous ⅝ (I think) who played for us some time ago who was also a bit on the tubby side 🤔

Owen Craigie?

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@garry  Yep I posted that already, great minds think alike.

Do you agree he could have trained harder maybe?

The game is soooo much quicker than when we played hey, it requires more cardio work. I wouldn't like it, I was 110Kg+ and nearly 7ft with a belly.  Just the thought of doing shuttle runs and beep tests make me feel ill. 🤢🤮

ReplyQuote
Crowsnest
(@crowsnest)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@garry Being the boss of a company must have it's perks mate, like having time to post during the day. 😁

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @helmesy

“Star”

15 first grade games about 10 years ago is all it takes. 

Did he even play firsts when he left? 

No, he didn’t play NRL after leaving us.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

@garry Being the boss of a company must have it's perks mate, like having time to post during the day. 😁

I've taken this week off lol

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Crowsnest reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

dare to dream? roosters have a history of not tolerating underperformance. Benji/Sheens attacking mentality may suit Walker’s family.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/cronk-influenced-attack-style-at-roosters-sparks-tension-with-walker-s-family-20230419-p5d1q5.html

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

dare to dream? roosters have a history of not tolerating underperformance. Benji/Sheens attacking mentality may suit Walker’s family.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/cronk-influenced-attack-style-at-roosters-sparks-tension-with-walker-s-family-20230419-p5d1q5.html

Could only read the start of that, but if true, there is only really one coaching group that does play the way he likes too snd that's us.

I would have thought it was no chance of Walker coming here, but with a massive cash incentive you never know. Maybe Bennett could be the other coach that would suit him. It wouldn't surprise me if Pezet ends up at the Roosters. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

l

The club aren't doing their job - if they aren't exploring this and any other opportunity across NRL and SL.

But Walker would be perfect for us

Top 8 2023

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 584 / 1067
Share: