LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@jedi-tiger Brooks needs 14 on his back

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@loganr21 don't think they will play him at 14, it would be 7 or 6 or not in the team

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@851 I actually don’t think any English side would want him tbh. Park footy is waiting for Luke

Watch out for the bergs

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@loganr21 don't think they will play him at 14, it would be 7 or 6 or not in the team

We don’t want to put reserve grade down by playing him there either. 

Watch out for the bergs

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greatodensraven)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@cqtiger like you mate I’ve pretty much had enough of the other forum. Unfortunately it has really degenerated & is dominated by negativity, too many playing the man & not the ball. I’ve found this forum to be a lot more respectful & interesting. Not that everyone needs to agree on everything, but just be open to different opinions without the need to take sarcastic jabs at other members.

The last few years have been tough for many & I certainly come here for a bit of an escape to chat with like-minded folks about a club & game we love. That’s all it needs to be.

After all that, hope you’re going ok & our blokes finally click!

Tiger5150, Eastiemagpie, Mike and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

parramatta seem to be shopping Gutherson around, and going after an x factor fullback according to Chammas (not RTS either) he seems off to Japanese rugby

I would take Gutho

851 and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@loganr21 lol good one

I am sure you will support him and the team against Brisbane 100% if he plays next week and cheering for a win though right ?

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

parramatta seem to be shopping Gutherson around, and going after an x factor fullback according to Chammas (not RTS either) he seems off to Japanese rugby

I would take Gutho

I think Gutho is over hyped as a player but he would bring accountability and a never say die attitude. He is also better than our current fullback options and is proven in 1st grade. I’d take him. 

Didn’t take long for Parra to feed the squeeze after signing Moses 

hsvjones, Mike and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

I would take Gutho

I think Gutho is over hyped as a player but he would bring accountability and a never say die attitude. He is also better than our current fullback options and is proven in 1st grade. I’d take him. 

Didn’t take long for Parra to feed the squeeze after signing Moses 

I think he was Parras best vs Penrith. Would be a great pickup.

851 and The Last Ronin reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@loganr21 lol good one

I am sure you will support him and the team against Brisbane 100% if he plays next week and cheering for a win though right ?

Yes 💯 I will

Watch out for the bergs

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast Agree would add plenty probably not an x factor player but a step in the right direction.

I reckon parramatta will land Welsby and pay a Mega transfer deal 

Also think Dogs will pay Mega transfer deal for Williams

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@loganr21 only stirring there mate I know we are all tigers fans despite differing opinions we all want a win

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@jedi-tiger there’s no chance of Gutho coming here… he had a chance 3-4 years ago.

Watch out for the bergs

jirskyr reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @greatodensraven

@cqtiger like you mate I’ve pretty much had enough of the other forum. Unfortunately it has really degenerated & is dominated by negativity, too many playing the man & not the ball. I’ve found this forum to be a lot more respectful & interesting. Not that everyone needs to agree on everything, but just be open to different opinions without the need to take sarcastic jabs at other members.

The last few years have been tough for many & I certainly come here for a bit of an escape to chat with like-minded folks about a club & game we love. That’s all it needs to be.

After all that, hope you’re going ok & our blokes finally click!

It is a very fine line for the mods to walk to be honest, we want this place to respectful and allow people to have debates about the issues. We also don't want to take away from banter and people having fun with each other. This place will never get to the level of other places, it will not be allowed to. The best way to keep this place as a respectful and open forum is for people to treat each other with respect, act how you want this place to be. If there is something said that you are not happy with report it and we will look into it, if it something directed at you that you don't like PM and we are likely to take action on it as we don't want anyone not enjoying their time here.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

jirskyr, Jedi Tiger, Tiger5150 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@loganr21 only stirring there mate I know we are all tigers fans despite differing opinions we all want a win

Had this one penciled in to go watch preseason.. not now though, improved game is what I’m wanting. We’ve played well in Brisbane of late, but the broncos are on fire. 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
Page 531 / 942
Share: