Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@garry Didn’t know that.I have to hang my head and retract do I?lol.    
  I wonder what sort of cuts Sheens is feeding him,eye fillet or off-cuts and offal?The media hounds are a pretty voracious lot and some not too discerning as long as there’s a little blood!haha

851 and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@tiger-symmetry He actually played an interesting role in our history. When the club first decided on chasing Sheens in 2003, contact was made with Sheens though Tony Adams aka The Mole. Without his involvement, we may never have won the 2005 premiership.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851 and Tiger Symmetry reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

@helmesy When you hear words such as,”There is strong mail coming out of the UK that Leeds may have a look at Brooks”,and that they “may” look in a different direction than Sezer or Austin,to me the article has a certain unpleasant smell about it,lol!If I’m a forensics man I’d be looking for the fingerprints of player managers on this little offering….but the Mole might not be agitating,he could be digging deep as a good mole does and telling the truth!!

Always good to remember that the Mole is very close to Tim Sheens.

Sheens has gone all in on Brooks since he has returned to the club I’d be surprised if he’s now leaking that they would be willing to let him go to the UK 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@garry I’ve heard that the mole is Tony Adams but never knew with certainty.Thanks for the history lesson,I suppose I’ll have to begrudgingly view him in a different light now.At least he’s not in the same league as Rothfield,Kent,Crawley and Anasta  who make WTigers bashing an art form.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

@garry I’ve heard that the mole is Tony Adams but never knew with certainty.Thanks for the history lesson,I suppose I’ll have to begrudgingly view him in a different light now.At least he’s not in the same league as Rothfield,Kent,Crawley and Anasta  who make WTigers bashing an art form.

Yeah is definitely Tony Adams, I played a bit of Touch Footy with him years ago.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

If the Mole is reporting it then it means Sheens asked him to. Good chance Brooks gone at the end of the season. Thoughts and prayers @jedi-tiger

Westy81 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @garry

@helmesy When you hear words such as,”There is strong mail coming out of the UK that Leeds may have a look at Brooks”,and that they “may” look in a different direction than Sezer or Austin,to me the article has a certain unpleasant smell about it,lol!If I’m a forensics man I’d be looking for the fingerprints of player managers on this little offering….but the Mole might not be agitating,he could be digging deep as a good mole does and telling the truth!!

Always good to remember that the Mole is very close to Tim Sheens.

I’ve commented in the past that a contract in the UK would be best for Brooksy. Like Hastings and Croft he could go over and get away from all the stuff that goes on here and just get back to enjoying playing footy. Take his partner and see some of Europe, some great experiences there. It might not happen but it’s what I’d advise him to do if I was close to him.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Just thinking about it I reckon Adam Doueihi would do okay over there too, the game there might be more suitable to him. A couple of years there and then decide whether or not he wants another crack in the NRL. Doubt it’ll happen given the money he can make here compared to there but for a couple of seasons it wouldn’t hurt. Would obviously depend upon how he goes this season more than next.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Russtutty63

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Speaking of the Mole...

https://twitter.com/9_Moley/status/1638106035650203648?s=20

and further...

https://twitter.com/WestsLifePod/status/1638123914323787776?s=20

Though these guys haven't had the most concrete mail in the past

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @russtutty63

Just thinking about it I reckon Adam Doueihi would do okay over there too, the game there might be more suitable to him. A couple of years there and then decide whether or not he wants another crack in the NRL. Doubt it’ll happen given the money he can make here compared to there but for a couple of seasons it wouldn’t hurt. Would obviously depend upon how he goes this season more than next.

A the moment his value may be on par in both leagues. I can’t see anyone throwing a big money contract his way 

851 and Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Speaking of the Mole...

https://twitter.com/9_Moley/status/1638106035650203648?s=20

and further...

https://twitter.com/WestsLifePod/status/1638123914323787776?s=20

Though these guys haven't had the most concrete mail in the past

Remove ‘haven’t had’ and insert ‘never’. Still, I hope something is cooking.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Fox linking Nofa with the Storm (probably fiction).

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/tigers/nrl-2023-transfer-news-whispers-david-nofoalumas-future-at-wests-tigers-melbourne-storm-kruise-leeming-super-league/news-story/75ff9a628b373808edd008528698eab8

I'd be happy to chip in half just to get rid of him.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/tigers/nrl-2023-transfer-news-whispers-david-nofoalumas-future-at-wests-tigers-melbourne-storm-kruise-leeming-super-league/news-story/75ff9a628b373808edd008528698eab8

I doubt Melbourne as they didn't want him 6 months ago but hopefully something is happening.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I'd be happy to chip in half just to get rid of him.

I’ll happily drive him to the airport 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 516 / 945
Share: