Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@the-last-ronin hopefully they rush Munster back underdone

I don’t know. An underdone Munster is still better than how we’ve been going 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

On the hill here at Belmore the backs run out for warm up (warm up? This won’t take long, run out and run back in again I’d suggest). Anyway, first thing a fan calls out is “You suck Brooks!” The Tigers fan next to me agrees with him. Ahh, yes, Wests Tigers showing why they have the best fans in the comp’. Bloody ordinary, surely they could shout out encouragement rather than something derogatory. I’m sorry to all who agree with this kind of behaviour but I think it’s just so bloody wrong. 

Barra reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@russtutty63 it's the same on a forum too mate, plenty bag the bloke and have preconceived comments all ready even before a ball is kicked off

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @russtutty63

On the hill here at Belmore the backs run out for warm up (warm up? This won’t take long, run out and run back in again I’d suggest). Anyway, first thing a fan calls out is “You suck Brooks!” The Tigers fan next to me agrees with him. Ahh, yes, Wests Tigers showing why they have the best fans in the comp’. Bloody ordinary, surely they could shout out encouragement rather than something derogatory. I’m sorry to all who agree with this kind of behaviour but I think it’s just so bloody wrong. 

Agreed

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

pretty poor form to give it to them before the games even started. He could have a blinder 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Very similar at LO first two rounds. I was very surprised at how our crowd turned on the boys so quickly. We are at a pivotal point in our history IMO and Im not sure the Club realise what it means.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

Also on a positive note John wick 4 comes out this week , so we should have a win there !! 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Very similar at LO first two rounds. I was very surprised at how our crowd turned on the boys so quickly. We are at a pivotal point in our history IMO and Im not sure the Club realise what it means.

I think it’s fine to say whatever you like to be fair. It’s not as if he’s never heard that before. If it were me I’d be doing my darness to prove them wrong. But just a simple fact is that ‘he hasn’t got it’, which does equate to ‘you suck’ just saying 

Watch out for the bergs

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @loganr21

I think it’s fine to say whatever you like to be fair. It’s not as if he’s never heard that before. If it were me I’d be doing my darness to prove them wrong. But just a simple fact is that ‘he hasn’t got it’, which does equate to ‘you suck’ just saying 

It is so wrong. I get criticism after the game, not a problem with that but when you go to a game as a supporter you’re there to support, it’s a simple job, your job within the club, if it isn’t then what is? To criticise, to show a lack of support if you think a player is struggling? I really don’t get that. Have a go at the opposition by all means but your own? And you’re ok with this? If that is the case then not only do we have problems within the roster but also within the fanbase. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

There has been a LOT of criticism of Brooks for years now, but IMO even his harshest critics, if they are fair dinkum would recognise that he puts in and does his best. If his best is not good enough, it is the clubs fault not Brooks. IMO Brooks deserves credit for that.

851, Mike and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

It is so wrong. I get criticism after the game, not a problem with that but when you go to a game as a supporter you’re there to support, it’s a simple job, your job within the club, if it isn’t then what is? To criticise, to show a lack of support if you think a player is struggling? I really don’t get that. Have a go at the opposition by all means but your own? And you’re ok with this? If that is the case then not only do we have problems within the roster but also within the fanbase. 

Agreed, well said. i dont think Im being dramatic, but the tangible difference in the crown at LO first two rounds put me off and I genuinely question if its as pleasant experience as usual. Definitely second guessing bringing my daughter and partner.

851, Joel Helmes and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

@tiger5150 we are toxic mate

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

@tiger5150 we are toxic mate

I dont think it should be taken lightly. Toxicity ultimately turns terminal. I fear for where this club is going.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Riccio in the Tele saying we’re chasing Will Kennedy to play fullback.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 513 / 981
Share: