Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Buzz reporting Dom Young signed with Roosters.

I think this is confirmation that Billy Smith isnt coming back from his ACL.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @tiger2win

Not a bad thing . Moses would be a defensive liability against the 2024 roosters backline .

Brooks has become a good defender and would hold his own, but it seems to me that the days of players holding the club to ransom are over .

1 Teddy
2 Dom Young
3 Manu
4 Suaali
5 Tupou

Moses defence has improved massively over the past couple of seasons. I don't think he'd be a liability at all.

must be watching different games then me. Anyway let’s see what happens. I won’t be sad if we miss. If we get him I’ll cheer him no drama but it’s far from the end of the world if we miss out

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I see Musgrove is in trouble again. Has the IQ of a House Plant.

The Frog

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @the-frog

The Frog

dragons the gift to us that keeps on giving 

Westy81 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tiger2win

The Frog

dragons the gift to us that keeps on giving 

Amen to that. Even in our darkest moments, imagine following a club that takes all the discards from us. I cant imagine how depressing that must be.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 he could have been a good player Billy Smith shame about the injuries

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

@tiger2win check out the first finals game where Parra got thumped by Penrith. Moses was marking Kikau if i remember correctly and did an excellent job.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@tiger2win check out the first finals game where Parra got thumped by Penrith. Moses was marking Kikau if i remember correctly and did an excellent job.

must have been a lucky day 

https://www.espn.com.au/nrl/story/_/id/19640756/parramatta-eels-mitchell-moses-heavily-targeted-missing-tackles

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

@tiger2win That article is from 6 years ago.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Pangai Junior for dogs is out until round 4 so he will miss our game against them 

Westy81, 851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

The Frog

house plants are capable of growing 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Mitchell Moses is set to end months of speculation over his future and sign a new deal with Parramatta.

Moses is set to knock back a four-year, $5.2m offer from his old club the Wests Tigers to tie his future to the Eels on a long-term deal.

The halfback has been contemplating his future since he became a free agent on November 1, meeting with the Tigers and Bulldogs as he weighed up whether to remain at Parramatta.

Canterbury pulled out of the race a fortnight ago, leaving Parramatta in a battle with Moses’ old club for his services.

Moses, 28, has an option in his contract with Parramatta for 2024 that he has until April 1 to trigger. Instead, Moses will sign an upgrade and extension deal that will likely see him finish his career in the blue and gold.

Sources with knowledge of the negotiations speaking under the condition of anonymity due to the confidential nature of the deal told the Herald that Moses stands to earn around $1.25m a season over the course of the new contract.

The Tigers were willing to go in excess of $1.3m to bring Moses back to the club he debuted for but Moses has decided he has unfinished business at the Eels.

The halfback led Parramatta to its first grand final since 2009 last year, falling short in a one-sided affair against the Penrith Panthers at Accor Stadium.

Chammas - SMH 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Mitchell Moses is set to end months of speculation over his future and sign a new deal with Parramatta.

Moses is set to knock back a four-year, $5.2m offer from his old club the Wests Tigers to tie his future to the Eels on a long-term deal.

The halfback has been contemplating his future since he became a free agent on November 1, meeting with the Tigers and Bulldogs as he weighed up whether to remain at Parramatta.

Canterbury pulled out of the race a fortnight ago, leaving Parramatta in a battle with Moses’ old club for his services.

Moses, 28, has an option in his contract with Parramatta for 2024 that he has until April 1 to trigger. Instead, Moses will sign an upgrade and extension deal that will likely see him finish his career in the blue and gold.

Sources with knowledge of the negotiations speaking under the condition of anonymity due to the confidential nature of the deal told the Herald that Moses stands to earn around $1.25m a season over the course of the new contract.

The Tigers were willing to go in excess of $1.3m to bring Moses back to the club he debuted for but Moses has decided he has unfinished business at the Eels.

The halfback led Parramatta to its first grand final since 2009 last year, falling short in a one-sided affair against the Penrith Panthers at Accor Stadium.

Chammas - SMH 

Sweet, plan B then.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Buzz reporting Dom Young signed with Roosters.

I think this is confirmation that Billy Smith isnt coming back from his ACL.

This is where the roosters will release him and brief the media that Smith was on $700k or some absurd amount, thus allowing them to sign Young et al with the miraculously found cap space. 

Russtutty63 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Oh well at least that is now done and dusted. We have a lot of cash to spend now at least. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 482 / 1067
Share: