Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Buzz has no idea, but that article reminded me re: the option. I wonder what chance Moses will just take the option for 2024? That way he can bet on himself having another big year, and try and turn it into an even bigger deal for 2025+. 

Obviously the danger there is his age (as well as injury etc), but I wouldn't say it's definitely out of the question. 

i think no chance (just MO). At his age, I think he knows he has only one shot. If he takes the option, it will be on less money in that first year and would probably reduce his next Contract by 12 months due to his age.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

Rothfield saying Moses will make a call on his future this week. He has Eels as favourites despite our bid being longer and higher.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-mitchell-moses-contract-parramatta-eels-extension-wests-tigers-offer-joseph-suaalii-future-roosters-contract-transfer-news/news-story/133ee08ea18c4992c93750d6ddce1b91

I heard Buzz this morning. He didn't speak with any authority like he'd received any new info.

The AD re-signing is interesting. I actually think it is designed to make Brooks accept whatever extension is being offered to him. Regardless of what is happening with MM, WT would hope Brooks agrees to stagger out any new contract for 24/25.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@mickb also good to see Phil has readjusted his supposed offer of Moses now saying Parramatta 1 million and Tigers 1.2 million 

Like the Brooks salary fiasco Phil has NFI when it comes to salaries being offered 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@mickb also good to see Phil has readjusted his supposed offer of Moses now saying Parramatta 1 million and Tigers 1.2 million 

Like the Brooks salary fiasco Phil has NFI when it comes to salaries being offered 

You still confident mate ?    

If I was Moses this new team and gameplan would suit him bigtime and the Eels are on a downwards trend so would come to Tigers.. Hope so anyway 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @hsvjones

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

You still confident mate ?    

If I was Moses this new team and gameplan would suit him bigtime and the Eels are on a downwards trend so would come to Tigers.. Hope so anyway 

I agree, I don’t think our squad, and where we are heading, would be an impediment to him coming here.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851, TigerSteve and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

tight ship this Moses caper

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

tight ship this Moses caper

How things have changed. The adults must now be in charge.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Buzz reporting Dom Young signed with Roosters.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

what a joke

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

What the??

ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @helmesy

What the??

Policing of the salary cap by NRL is a bloody disgrace. People like Politis are just destroying our game.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@hsvjones I am not as confident as I was a week ago to be honest. if we dont sign Moses for 24 I don't think Brooks will be here in 24 either. 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Not a bad thing . Moses would be a defensive liability against the 2024 roosters backline .

Brooks has become a good defender and would hold his own, but it seems to me that the days of players holding the club to ransom are over .

1 Teddy
2 Dom Young
3 Manu
4 Suaali
5 Tupou

ReplyQuote
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tiger2win There lies some tall timber…..Would there be a taller outside backline in the NRL?Someone enlighten if there is.

The precision kicking of Walker and Keary becomes even more of a factor and exceedingly difficult to defend.  Would love to see the Roosters fall on hard times but probably wishful thinking.

As a side note though I love what Junior Tupou brings to our team,he seems very skilful in the air amongst his other attributes.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tiger2win

Not a bad thing . Moses would be a defensive liability against the 2024 roosters backline .

Brooks has become a good defender and would hold his own, but it seems to me that the days of players holding the club to ransom are over .

1 Teddy
2 Dom Young
3 Manu
4 Suaali
5 Tupou

Moses defence has improved massively over the past couple of seasons. I don't think he'd be a liability at all.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 481 / 1067
Share: