Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@tiger2win St George will go all in for Welsby but doubt St Helens release him

IMO we should be also as this guy's looks the goods. Similar to Hynes let's hope we are at least trying. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @hsvjones

@tiger2win St George will go all in for Welsby but doubt St Helens release him

IMO we should be also as this guy's looks the goods. Similar to Hynes let's hope we are at least trying. 

I believe he’s signed for 2024 but will be here 2027 once his visa & police check are finalised.

851 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Farnworth still has not committed to Brisbane for 2024. 

Don't think we will miss Moses but if we do, not much out there:

1. Farnworth / RTS / Welsby

2. Nofo

3. Naden

4. Douihie 

5. Ken M

6. Brooks

7. Dean Hawkins

9. Api 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Does anyone think round 1 

Sheens  may play Staines off the bench,
maybe in a game Staines goes to FB and Laurie pushes up to 6 with AD playing 13 ?

Or is that a bit too many shifts and out there ?

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Does anyone think round 1 

Sheens  may play Staines off the bench,
maybe in a game Staines goes to FB and Laurie pushes up to 6 with AD playing 13 ?

Or is that a bit too many shifts and out there ?

i really hope not. too many shifts. I do think Staines is a smoky for one of the centre spots though.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Forever 9th
(@forever-9th)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@tiger5150 very unlikely he has trained at FB and Wing not Centre

851 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

TT one of the full time centres barring injury…Sheens new favourite regardless of form . Been down this road before unfortunately!

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @snake

TT one of the full time centres barring injury…Sheens new favourite regardless of form . Been down this road before unfortunately!

he needs to prove himself in reserves surely. The kid missed a whole season through injury and was average before that. 

Joel Helmes and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Surprised to see him there this week to be honest. I thought AJ outplayed him in every way. Talau was one of the worst on the field.

851 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
 Yeti
(@yeti)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Surprised to see him there this week to be honest. I thought AJ outplayed him in every way. Talau was one of the worst on the field.

Hence the need for another run.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Not sure I agree with this. AJ has plenty of promise but has poor hands and the odd brain fade in him. E.g. He could have had an intercept last week but wasn't watching the ball.

Talau has played better in 50 NRL games despite almost all of them being played on the wing - not his natural position.

Hard to speak confidently about any players form I guess after one trial. We will learn more this weekend!

851, Skippa13, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mickb

Not sure I agree with this. AJ has plenty of promise but has poor hands and the odd brain fade in him. E.g. He could have had an intercept last week but wasn't watching the ball.

Talau has played better in 50 NRL games despite almost all of them being played on the wing - not his natural position.

Hard to speak confidently about any players form I guess after one trial. We will learn more this weekend!

Talau looked completely clueless to me. In defence he had no idea whatsoever. AJ on the other hand looked pretty good. Anyway if it's on form Talau shouldn't be there imo.

851 and Forever 9th reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The Moses recruitment has dragged on for so long now I don't care if he comes or not. Just make a decision.

I agree mate. I'm not a fan of his, so to start with I was against signing him. After pondering the obvious upsides of such a signing, I changed tune and felt a bit desperate to get him.

But after all the dragged out negotiations I'm off him again. I actually hope we don't sign him now but either way just make a bloody decision Moses.

ReplyQuote
 Tcat
(@tcat)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@barra The stalling is probably filling Moses' need for attention.  He'd be loving it.

Barra and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Doueihi 12 month extension confirmed by the club.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 477 / 1067
Share: