Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @momo-amp-medo

So the latest chatter is that Moses stays at Parra.

This rubbish tennis match must stop soon.

Surely if Mitch has not yet taken up our OVER bloody generous offer then we should stop wasting time and focus our effort on someone who actually wants to play for us and who hasn’t already done a dump on the Club.

I don’t care and No matter what great attributes this guy has that we need ….. let’s just move on.

They should do the opposite. Its very important that if moses doesnt come that we put as much pressure on Parras cap as possible. "Moving on" would do the opposite.

Mike and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Brooks and Moses are still best mates. 1000% he knows what he’s doing. The fact that they have talked about playing together in the past and the fact that brooks rates Benji is a massive plus (Benji is also great mates still with Moses, Tedesco etc via being golfing buddies).I’m letting myself get excited

Brooks even sounded a little excited in his interview when asked about Moses.   I just want to know if the meeting this week is true or not because if it is that's a good sign for us. 

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

• I have a feeling Moses is weighing up if the big money from the tigers is worth having to deal with the “bad blood” from when he left. Also, he knows the fans will rip in to him if he doesn’t perform at a level commensurate with his salary, he has seen it with the attention Brooks gets.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Feels like a decision is coming.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tigertownsfs Was actually surprised how Luke presented himself at that presser.. was very confident with his answers and the way he spoke … seemed to me a much more confident aura was present … maybe the old boy is going to pull the best out of Luke!

851, Russtutty63, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Either the boys are trying their hardest to pump up Moses price tag for the Eels or we are right in it 

C1529793 6D59 4A70 993F E441407DF258

851, hsvjones, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Either the boys are trying their hardest to pump up Moses price tag for the Eels or we are right in it 

C1529793 6D59 4A70 993F E441407DF258

Given their combo I’d say Ice would love to see him here.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @skippa13

Just thinking about it personally, i earn approx. $100k so if someone’s offered me a similar position for $30k extra I’d probably take it but it isn’t straight away acceptance. In fact, Im not sure id say yes if someone offered me $30k to support the eels for four years.

I get it - money is only one factor- and although it sounds a lot, once you account for tax and that you'll get paid really well no matter where you are, and staying successful may lead to better opportunities after footy.

But in saying that - if it's $300k extra a year that's $1.5m extra over 5 years. 

Top 8 2023

851, Russtutty63, Skippa13 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @hsvjones

Brooks and Moses are still best mates. 1000% he knows what he’s doing. The fact that they have talked about playing together in the past and the fact that brooks rates Benji is a massive plus (Benji is also great mates still with Moses, Tedesco etc via being golfing buddies).I’m letting myself get excited

Brooks even sounded a little excited in his interview when asked about Moses.   I just want to know if the meeting this week is true or not because if it is that's a good sign for us. 

The meeting this week is true.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

851, hsvjones, Jedi Tiger and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

A simple yes or no would be good.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@frullens I understand the offer is 300k a year more than Parramatta and it is over 4 years not 5 years. 

Apparently the Parramatta deal is 3 years 

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Can’t be a coincidence that suddenly the players are talking to the media about Moses…

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @barra

Can’t be a coincidence that suddenly the players are talking to the media about Moses…

Agree and loving it.... Everything Helps and with players wanting you at the club it would make him feel welcome.. FINGERS CROSSED 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

“I think we’ll be good together…. I don’t know what he’s doing but”. Luke Brooks today.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 450 / 1059
Share: