Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

thanks for the info...looks like we are a fair chance, the money worries me and he is not that young..but we need a big fish

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Thanks @THE_POM - fingers crossed Moses comes through

Sheens has said next signing is in the backline - any idea which position? I'm assuming fullback?

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hammertime)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @the_pom

@jedi-tiger Club seems pretty confident, no official word but Eels had submitted their “final” offer before ours. 
Ours is better.

Nathan Brown no longer in the clubs plans. Forward pack is set.

I'm amazed the club can be confident given Benny Elias's comments. I would be surprised if he doesn't have some inside information on which way mitch will jump.

Maybe it will happen. But I don't like how our "confidence" has played out in the past.

Thanks for the info though pom

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@frullens Moses at 7 ?  😉

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)

@jedi-tiger yeah fair enough 😀

but if we need to move a player on to fit Moses we still have 1 spot left - and sounds like the forward pack is finalised

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @hammertime

@jedi-tiger Club seems pretty confident, no official word but Eels had submitted their “final” offer before ours. 
Ours is better.

Nathan Brown no longer in the clubs plans. Forward pack is set.

I'm amazed the club can be confident given Benny Elias's comments. I would be surprised if he doesn't have some inside information on which way mitch will jump.

Maybe it will happen. But I don't like how our "confidence" has played out in the past.

Thanks for the info though pom

I don't put any weight in what Benny has to say. I don't discuss my job opportunities with my uncles and they aren't big mouth idiots.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@hammertime)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@garry Was any of your uncles a former leader of the company looking to hire you?

Writing off things like this are our issue. The club seems oblivious to certain angles. Look at Trell and Addo Carr.

When we get confident, I get nervous

This post was modified 1 year ago by Hammertime

Mike and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@frullens maybe Nofo gets moved on if we have any luck, he is the last bad long term contract we have

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @hammertime

@garry Was any of your uncles a former leader of the company looking to hire you?

Writing off things like this are our issue. The club seems oblivious to certain angles. Look at Trell and Addo Carr.

When we get confident, I get nervous

Would you ring and tell an uncle who is constantly trying to get his name in the papers?

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)

@garry Mitchell Moses has his cousin as manager, one who has been caught cheating the cap.

So he obviously listens to at least some of his family members, no matter the history.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Frullens

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @frullens

@garry Mitchell Moses has his cousin as manager, one who has been caught cheating the cap.

So he obviously listens to at least some of his family members, no matter the history.

I understand that, doesn't mean Benny would have any idea of what is going on. While he continues to rubbish the club every time he gets a call from his mates in the media, I place no value in what he has to say on any level or topic. Moses may not come here, but that won't be a moment I think I should have listened to Benny.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @russtutty63

@helmesy They still have Penisini and Blake don’t they? Might need someone to back those up because seem a little light for depth.

They always have Zac Cini waiting in the wings....

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

TBH Benny saying he won’t come I took as increasing the odds he would come. Some misdirection to take the pressure off the negotiations. Benny always talks about how he brought Sheens to the club back in 2003. Maybe this is all a shifty sheens double cross

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Ours is better.

Thanks pom

To be honest I assumed our offer would have to exceed Parra's from day dot to get us into the conversation, so I hope we have a little more than that on which to base our confidence. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@garry It’s a question that will continued to be asked but the club simply doesn’t have the cap space to accomodate it fully. Need to be a high profile trade/release for 2023 to be a chance. 
Not to mention Eels agreeing to any terms

This bit worries me. Tigers should NOT ask this question at all yet. LOCK IT IN for 24, THEN ask the question.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 413 / 972
Share: