Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@garry as a centre Douihie could do a good job for us, but I tend to agree he sees himself as a spine player and I would be surprised if he stays in 2024 to play centre

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Facebook rumour: Ken Maumalo exploring options in the super league.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

lestronge reacted
ReplyQuote
(@888)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Interesting if part of the Brown pursuit is to help entice Moses. With Papi already here and a lot stronger looking pack to last year might be the final cherry to jag his signature.

Also the Ken to super league comment helps it all make sense as we need an extra free spot in the top 30 to sign both Brown and Moses.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @helmesy

Facebook rumour: Ken Maumalo exploring options in the super league.

🙏

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @888

Interesting if part of the Brown pursuit is to help entice Moses. With Papi already here and a lot stronger looking pack to last year might be the final cherry to jag his signature.

Also the Ken to super league comment helps it all make sense as we need an extra free spot in the top 30 to sign both Brown and Moses.

I reckon it might be the other way around. IMO the delay on N Brown signing could be the club waiting to see which way Moses jumps. If Tigers sign Brown, that allows Parra to front load Moses contract and entice him to stay at Eels. If the Tigers wait to find out where Moses signs before signing Brown, it puts pressure on Parra, makes it harder for them to sign. at least I hope Tigers have the brains for that.

Having said that, its the Tigers so wouldnt suprise me for Tigers to announce Brown and two days later Parra re-sign Moses.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

These numbers look good for next season.

EE2B6E49 823B 4CC3 A966 B38A580D1845

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tiger_alex

On paper, is it the best forward pack we’ve had?

Also, there’s some talk on the other forum about Doueihi potentially being a Roosters target.

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Finally, after months of speculation, Martin Taupau is set to finally find a home in the NRLfor 2023.

Taupau was told at the start of the season that the Manly Sea Eagles wouldn't be re-signing the front-rower at seasons end, putting a halt to his seven-year, 156 NRLgame career at the club.

The former Kiwi had to pay for his own insurance at the World Cup because he was off-contract in the NRL, and wasn't covered by clubland for the tournament finals, meaning he hasn't been on the payroll since November 1st.

The prop nearly joined the Eels mid-season, however the deal fell through after Manly refused to release the 32 year-old veteran for the remainder of the season.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting that despite having five NRL clubs after his signature now the salary cap drama is resolved, Parramatta have re-emerged as favourites as the Grand Finalists look to release Nathan Browneffective immediately.

Brown's likely move to the Wests Tigers for 2023 leaves a hole in Parramatta middle-third rotation, a position set to be filled by Taupau, and on significantly less money.

Whilst Nathan Brown is on reportedly close to $600,000 per season, Taupau would command significantly less at his age, set to turn 33 shortly before trials commence in February.

It's believed South Sydney and Newcastle were also interested in the veteran's signature for next season, with the two clubs losing Mark Nicholls and David Klemmer respectively, leaving a hole in their starting prop rotation.

Whilst Parramatta are drawing closer to his signature, their focus is still very much on Mitchell Moses as the halfback looks to set his future in stone just weeks after Dylan Brown's long-term extension.

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Also, there’s some talk on the other forum about Doueihi potentially being a Roosters target.

89 tackle busts…my lordy that excites me!

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @skippa13

89 tackle busts…my lordy that excites me!

He’s going to be great for us.

ReplyQuote
(@brookscoin)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@tiger_alex 

they sure do, considering this

Kelma

62rm 28pcm 30tb 22ol 27tackles

Garner

70rm 25pcm 36 tb 7ol 20 tackles

the brains trust understanding the issues.

Tiger_Alex reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@helmesy Thought the other forum had AD almost signed at the Dogs a month ago?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@russtutty63 they did based on the twitter Rumours and the kennel forum.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@jedi-tiger Great sources then. Might as well have got the info from the lads at the local. God I love rumours (the album that is).

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@tiger5150 exactly mate . 
you’ve articulated it better than I could . It’s really hard to get tone in written text expressed correctly . 
In my opinion , it’s become personal for many , at times scapegoating , and more seriously ,mob mentality. 
I will read various platforms and almost verbatim, people will repeat each other , like they are bots . It’s weird ( not accusing anyone on here of this by the way). 
Not to get political , but this whole having to pick a side stuff , like Celtic Tiger implied with the AD stuff , reignited with Trump, and just appears to be  snowball going down a mountain unfortunately .
I feel like this needs to be said again . But I think Brooks should have walked to Newcastle , but due to my loyal nature , I’m glad he stayed even though I know it’s probably more like an abusive relationship . 
And I think AD can be a great 6, except his ego has him going for the hero ball , or run, which is probably due to his lack of security within any team in the nrl . If he chilled a little and truely felt safe , I think he would relax a bit . But his defense is beyond diabolical. And you can’t let in 4 tries and score / set up 4 . Unless your name is benji Marshall , and the odds of those 4 tries being setup are almost 💯. Most players aren’t that good.

ReplyQuote
Page 407 / 941
Share: