Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

IMO, the the three most likely (if it's a WT player and a true story) are Doueihi, Nofa and Laurie. Just adding to the gossip though.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Doueihi has played his last game in our colours.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@helmesy like Hastings don't blame him if Sheens was going to play him say at centre and he wanted to play 6 and a club was offering. 

Think dogs might play him at fullback ? 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mercy-rule

IMO, the the three most likely (if it's a WT player and a true story) are Doueihi, Nofa and Laurie. Just adding to the gossip though.

Yeah I feel like you could be right. The only issue with Nofa is the length of his deal, not sure who would take that deal on.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @helmesy

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Doueihi has played his last game in our colours.

I would be surprised if he was here next year. I get the impression Sheens doesn't rate him at all.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@helmesy like Hastings don't blame him if Sheens was going to play him say at centre and he wanted to play 6 and a club was offering. 

Think dogs might play him at fullback ? 

I would actually be more disappointed in AD than Hastings in this situation.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mercy Rule reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Yeah I feel like you could be right. The only issue with Nofa is the length of his deal, not sure who would take that deal on.

There certainly wouldn't be any hesitation to let him go if it was him.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I would be surprised if he was here next year. I get the impression Sheens doesn't rate him at all.

Can only see him being released if we have a half coming in, otherwise we would have kept Madden.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @garry

Can only see him being released if we have a half coming in, otherwise we would have kept Madden.

What’s Benji up to these days? 😆

You can always play Laurie at 5/8 🤷‍♂️

George Williams?

Mitch Moses? He wrote the book on getting out of a contract.

There are things at work no doubt and I don’t think Doueihi is part of the Sheens plan.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

What’s Benji up to these days? 😆

You can always play Laurie at 5/8 🤷‍♂️

George Williams?

Mitch Moses? He wrote the book on getting out of a contract.

There are things at work no doubt and I don’t think Doueihi is part of the Sheens plan.

Brroks and Laurie should never be considered a plan A going into the season, Laurie has not played one second of 6 in the NRL. I am happy to give him a go in the trials and go from there but not as our plan A going into the Preseason.

That doesn't even take into consideration what happens if we get an injury in the halves, that is an injury to Brooks away from being stuck with a Will Smith/ Laurie combo. That combo isn't even possible until round 11, what do you do if we get an injury in the trials to one of our halves?

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

We thought that about Hastings too. I think Sheens is the sort of guy who doesn't want someone there if they don't want to be there (except Brooks).

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Doueihi could certainly be involved in a Hastings like swap.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

We thought that about Hastings too. I think Sheens is the sort of guy who doesn't want someone there if they don't want to be there (except Brooks).

Yeah I know I did, but that's my point, we are already much too skinny in the halves, how can we let another guy go who can play in the halves without a replacement?

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Yeah I know I did, but that's my point, we are already much too skinny in the halves, how can we let another guy go who can play in the halves without a replacement?

On the surface I agree, but I think Sheens is working on something.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@helmesy swap for Corey Allen from the dogs perhaps

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 352 / 1067
Share: