Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@benji-brasher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @cloudyglock

Following on from the boys on the pod today....

Speaking strictly hypothetically, not based on anything I may or not know ;-).....

How would everyone feel about the club sacrificing Hastings to get Klemmer?

Hastings =>Knights

Klemmer => Tigers

Thoughts?

Not for Hastings …. Brooks yeah but I’d rather keep Hastings ….

dastigers reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@cloudyglock I would say it makes sense only if Hastings is hell bent on playing 7 and Sheens doesn't see that in Hastings role at tigers. 

If that is the case then let Hastings go to Newcastle to play 7 and hope Newcastle release klemmer. 

With McDermott as assistant coach at Newcastle you would think he would be short odds to get the gig in 2023 when they punt AOB mid season, perhaps he will then make a play for George Williams 2024 who knows 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@benji-brasher but if Hastings doesn't want to play 13 and he decides to go in 2024 anyway, why wouldn't you let him go to get klemmer.

I reckon if my last $10 were on the line I think 2024 we will have

7. Moses

6. Brooks 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 would take that for 2023

6 AD

7 LB

8 klemmer

9 Api

10 Stef/Twal

11 Papali'i

12 Bateman

13 Joffa

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cloudyglock)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@benji-brasher but if Hastings doesn't want to play 13 and he decides to go in 2024 anyway, why wouldn't you let him go to get klemmer.

I reckon if my last $10 were on the line I think 2024 we will have

7. Moses

6. Brooks 

I thought you said Brooks to Parra 2024?

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Speaking strictly hypothetically, not based on anything I may or not know ;-).....

Hastings =>Knights

Klemmer => Tigers

Thoughts?

I would be happy with this.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@cloudyglock I did, what I did say was he wouldn't be at Newcastle in 2024 and Parramatta had spoken to him. that was about 4 weeks ago. The person I know has always said to me for the last year he is not keen on leaving Sydney.

I think If Brooks and Newcastle was a done deal it would be announced already, the sponsor I know at Newcastle said 2 weeks ago they were looking at Hastings so who knows given the Bateman situation

But I think the lure of playing with Moses will be too great and coached by Sheens plus I think Sheens wants to coach Brooks from what he is saying that is only what I have read on SMH interview though

For all the Brooks bashers in 2024 potentially that could mean Dylan brown leaves parramatta and they end up with 

7. Moses

6. Brooks 

Honestly think the band will get back together Woods Brooks Moses and klemmer 2024 

What I do know is most of media have no idea whe  it comes to the tigers especially rothfield read Hooper etc 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Hayze Perham to Dogs. There was some talk of him coming here. Not devastated.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @benji-brasher

Hastings =>Knights

Klemmer => Tigers

Thoughts?

Not for Hastings …. Brooks yeah but I’d rather keep Hastings ….

I’m neither here or there on this.

Whilst Klemmer is still playing ok he is not the same aggressive hardman of a couple years ago. His stats are still good but in the games I saw him play he was not greatly effective, plus at $800k per season takes up a fair chunk of the cap.

Hastings, I like as a player but is not a great fit for our current team. He is too small for a modern day 13 and lacks the speed to play seven. Had we succeeded in getting Munster then Hastings would be brilliant for us.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@cloudyglock I did, what I did say was he wouldn't be at Newcastle in 2024 and Parramatta had spoken to him. that was about 4 weeks ago. The person I know has always said to me for the last year he is not keen on leaving Sydney.

I think If Brooks and Newcastle was a done deal it would be announced already, the sponsor I know at Newcastle said 2 weeks ago they were looking at Hastings so who knows given the Bateman situation

But I think the lure of playing with Moses will be too great and coached by Sheens plus I think Sheens wants to coach Brooks from what he is saying that is only what I have read on SMH interview though

For all the Brooks bashers in 2024 potentially that could mean Dylan brown leaves parramatta and they end up with 

7. Moses

6. Brooks 

Honestly think the band will get back together Woods Brooks Moses and klemmer 2024 

What I do know is most of media have no idea whe  it comes to the tigers especially rothfield read Hooper etc 

I agree re Brooks to Newcastle - if he signed with them for 2024 it would have been announced by now. Something is going on behind the scenes. I did hear from someone closely linked to the club that Hastings would be a Knights target.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I’m hoping Hastings/klemmer swap for 23 after brooks extends at a lower price, Bateman signs on a 2yr deal with club option for 3rd year, Moses signs for 24, suaali opts against his 24 extension with the roosters to sign a 5yr deal with the tigers and throw in Woods for a farewell year.

2024 lineup:

1. suaali

2. Staines

3. Naden

4. Kepaoa

5. Junior tupou

6. brooks

7. moses

8. klemmer

9. api

10. Steph

11. Papi

12. blore

13. Bateman 

14. Tallyn De Silva

15. pole

16. twal

17. Joffa

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

@tigertownsfs De Silva on the bench, big jump from Matts without playing any footy against fully grown adult males. I think he might need a year or two at least and even then he might not make it. Let’s just give these Matts guys time to grow & develop before we judge them.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

I’m hoping Hastings/klemmer swap for 23 after brooks extends at a lower price, Bateman signs on a 2yr deal with club option for 3rd year, Moses signs for 24, suaali opts against his 24 extension with the roosters to sign a 5yr deal with the tigers and throw in Woods for a farewell year.

2024 lineup:

1. suaali

2. Staines

3. Naden

4. Kepaoa

5. Junior tupou

6. brooks

7. moses

8. klemmer

9. api

10. Steph

11. Papi

12. blore

13. Bateman 

14. Tallyn De Silva

15. pole

16. twal

17. Joffa

I think Tedesco is more likely that Suaali.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Anyone think Laurie or Staines will be at the club 2024 or will another club pick them up? Is there any chance those two and Hastings, Doueihi & Brooks could be picked up by other clubs for 2024?

This post was modified 2 years ago by Russtutty63

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

I’m not much of a Hastings fanboy, but hypothetically if we swap him for Klemmer, who is going to play as organising half? Brooks can’t organise a game to save his life, neither can AD.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 311 / 1067
Share: