(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@tiger5150 he wouldn't know WTF even existed mate

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @snake

Apparently some good union guy has signed on with some good wraps a forward I think!

https://twitter.com/jalafaci/status/1586983419245830144?s=61&t=ywIDtVOIm0OC6IxwijY6vA

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigerlily
Posted by: @snake

Apparently some good union guy has signed on with some good wraps a forward I think!

https://twitter.com/jalafaci/status/1586983419245830144?s=61&t=ywIDtVOIm0OC6IxwijY6vA

Sheens is always looking and thinking outside the box.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tigerlily reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Will you guys be doing a live pod tonight at midnight to report on all the new signings?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Follow a bit of Shute shield mainly Eastwood but Ben Houston could go pretty well, is it top 30 ?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Follow a bit of Shute shield mainly Eastwood but Ben Houston could go pretty well, is it top 30 ?

State cup I think

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

He seems confident.

B5F9B6ED 1A46 415B 869C AE05376D04D0

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Will you guys be doing a live pod tonight at midnight to report on all the new signings?

Rolling coverage, like CNN.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @helmesy
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Rolling coverage, like CNN.

Who is Steve Carmichael when he is at home?

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Happy 1 Nov friends!! Hopefully the footy claus visits soon and delivers us some quality presents and not pita godinet coal (poor pita). 

i took a break from the forum and footy for a bit so just catching up on some of the posts. Wanted to point out that many of the discussions regarding our forward pack tend to skip over Twal. I understand he is not a superstar but he is incredibly reliable in defence and if he wasn’t injured would have easily been in our top 17 all year. There were even whispers early in the year of him being one of the captains. Certainly adds depth if we do add klemmer/brown.

also when the manly drama was happening and it was rumoured turbo and jurbo were unhappy, I got to thinking what if we picked up turbo and I realised in the process that fullback is our weakest position. Imagine if we had a superstar fullback (pap, Ted, turbo…even ponga). I think our halves and forward fears would be significantly less and our team would look quite strong with that one change. Guess I’m saying that I’m selling stock on Laurie and Staines.

anyways, happy punting today and looking forward to some exciting recruitment news soon!!

Joel Helmes, Jedi Tiger, Tiger5150 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @skippa13

Happy 1 Nov friends!! Hopefully the footy claus visits soon and delivers us some quality presents and not pita godinet coal (poor pita). 

i took a break from the forum and footy for a bit so just catching up on some of the posts. Wanted to point out that many of the discussions regarding our forward pack tend to skip over Twal. I understand he is not a superstar but he is incredibly reliable in defence and if he wasn’t injured would have easily been in our top 17 all year. There were even whispers early in the year of him being one of the captains. Certainly adds depth if we do add klemmer/brown.

also when the manly drama was happening and it was rumoured turbo and jurbo were unhappy, I got to thinking what if we picked up turbo and I realised in the process that fullback is our weakest position. Imagine if we had a superstar fullback (pap, Ted, turbo…even ponga). I think our halves and forward fears would be significantly less and our team would look quite strong with that one change. Guess I’m saying that I’m selling stock on Laurie and Staines.

anyways, happy punting today and looking forward to some exciting recruitment news soon!!

100% agree with this. Would invest in a top 8 #1 over another marquee 2RF if we could find one. Every team has a quality 1 on the books except us. Some even have 2 or 3.

Skippa13 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@skippa13 Interestingly RTS is being released from the All Blacks team following the close win against Japan. Maybe that might be enough for him to say stuff it is want back in at league again.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@benji-brasher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Impressed try from our own Jimmy Ngutlik for PNG I hope Sheens & Benji are keeping an eye on him if Sheens wants to play with more skill & flare he could be very handy for us .

ReplyQuote
(@tigerbennyb)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@benji-brasher have to agree with you there. Looks to have good pace, has some size on him, playing in a World Cup will give him plenty of confidence, and it should do the same to the brains trust. 

I really hope we don’t just pick and stick with the same players. Nofo and big Kenny are stale. 
next thing we know big unit will be running around in a storm jersey, scoring tries against us. Geez that hasn’t happened before . 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@skippa13 Interestingly RTS is being released from the All Blacks team following the close win against Japan. Maybe that might be enough for him to say stuff it is want back in at league again.

That’s a great example. I would prefer a RTS / douhei / Hastings / api spine over Laurie / douhei / Moses / api.

ReplyQuote
Page 292 / 1059
Share: