Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@momo-amp-medo lol only drawing a bit of a long bow in regards to catalans releasing Dylan Napa for 2023 and Sheens being over there, depends how desperate we are for a front rower if we miss Klemmer I guess

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast Clifford doesn't play 7 though, as the club has deemed it is easier to find a prop rather than a 7. Anyone but Brooks hey Avo

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @lestronge

@avocadoontoast but what do you spend the money on ? You have to spend 95% of the cap . There’s nothing out there . 
Could we pry away a Hawkins from south’s or Tanah Boyd from the titans . Even Tesse Niu I’d agree . There is no first grade halves out there , which is why I reckon Albert Kelly will be wearing the 7 for magpies next year . As bad as that is . 
Would you swap him for Clifford and Klemmer ? 
Klemmer , Best and Clifford ?

Ive been pretty vocal about keeping Brooks without a suitable replacement but I'd pack his bags for swap with Klemmer & Best.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@avocadoontoast Clifford doesn't play 7 though, as the club has deemed it is easier to find a prop rather than a 7. Anyone but Brooks hey Avo

Lol Brooks doesn't play 7 for us either. He's wearing the number on his back but he's playing 5/8. Hastings is our halfback in attack.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 we won't get Best though. If we get klemmer it probably has no correlation with Brooks, only because Newcastle tried to get rid of klemmer last year so will probably do it again. Doubt they will get rid of Best

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@tiger5150 we won't get Best though. If we get klemmer it probably has no correlation with Brooks, only because Newcastle tried to get rid of klemmer last year so will probably do it again. Doubt they will get rid of Best

I thought we were playing "what ifs and what have yous". Its all speculation

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast still has the 7 on his back and Sheens thinks enough of him not to release him for 2023. Easy to blame one player though I guess...

If he goes in 2024 we will be getting better than Clifford if think it will be a Moses or Dylan Brown 

Reading the Newcastle forum the same fans that were adamant Brooks was gone last week and heading to Newcastle are now saying Hastings to Newcastle 2024.

I am waiting for Brent Read and Barry Toohey to start reporting that shortly lol 

Interesting Manly have already said no Newcastle they are not releasing Garrick either for 2023

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 in that case Brooks for Cleary will do 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

@tiger5150 in that case Brooks for Cleary will do 🙂

Pamfers want Brooks? you are not playing properly Jedi....keep up

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 haha

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 you know who no team is talking about much is Douhie, makes you wonder if he stays or goes in 2024

ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

@jedi-tiger …… well if it’s Leeds Rhinos and we are drawing long bows then the cheap as chips target could be Mikołaj Olędzki.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@momo-amp-medo Oledzki was Rumoured to be a target about 6 weeks ago on the other forum, not from Pom though.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@momo-amp-medo Oledzki was Rumoured to be a target about 6 weeks ago on the other forum, not from Pom though.

That was just wishful thinking.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

I just can’t see Sheens letting Brooks go before the end of next season unless we can secure a decent like for like half.

We have nothing available in the lower grades short term so without Brooks we would be well and truly stuffed. 

Hastings and Douhie combo doesn’t fit the Sheens-fastball playbook.

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 280 / 941
Share: