Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @benji-brasher

And gday to everyone I’m new here but followed the Tigers for ever 👍🐅💪🏻

You’re welcome here 👍

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @benji-brasher

And by the way I’m not here to have a crack at anyone sharing info / rumours gives us hope even if we are mostly let down the tide will turn I liked what Sheens said today …. We won’t have any problem with recruitment….

Welcome to the forum mate

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

I wonder whats happening with Brooks..  I believe the Tigers want to keep him and offered him an extension for a 3 year deal but its been 3 weeks now and nothing.. Sounds like he is waiting for Nov 1 as well and might have a deal lined up with Knights for 24..   I think the same could be said for AD and Hastings as AD has stated he will wait until after WC. 

Hasting IMO is the main priority and would be disappointed if we have not tried to extend him yet.. 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

From the other forum by CCTW. Sorry to disappoint, but Nanai will stay a Cowboy. Not sure where CG has received his info but it is well off the mark in this instance.

Leniu and Klemmer still the most likely to join the squad for 2023, along with Bateman. Bateman will depend on transfer fee and personal terms, so there are a few hurdles to overcome there.

Sheens has lined up a meeting with Leniu, Bateman and others while over in England. Unfortunately, i have no info on who the others are.

Talau will be also be apart of the top 30 next season. He has a train and trial contract which will turn into a 1 year contact provided he progresses through the off season injury free.

Westy81 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @kenny4517

From the other forum by CCTW. Sorry to disappoint, but Nanai will stay a Cowboy. Not sure where CG has received his info but it is well off the mark in this instance.

Leniu and Klemmer still the most likely to join the squad for 2023, along with Bateman. Bateman will depend on transfer fee and personal terms, so there are a few hurdles to overcome there.

Sheens has lined up a meeting with Leniu, Bateman and others while over in England. Unfortunately, i have no info on who the others are.

Talau will be also be apart of the top 30 next season. He has a train and trial contract which will turn into a 1 year contact provided he progresses through the off season injury free.

I hope that’s correct about Leniu and Klemmer!

Kenny4517 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@hsvjones welcome to the forum mate

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

CCTW usually has pretty good info.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@garry I'd be happy with Leniu and Klemmer we will have to make do with Blore at 2nd row but if he stays injury free never know 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Sheens mentioned we had 29 spots filled.

I wonder who we are looking at offloading if both Leniu and Klemmer join us?

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Sheens mentioned we had 29 spots filled.

I wonder who we are looking at offloading if both Leniu and Klemmer join us?

Musgrove hopefully, that creates enough space but has us at maximum. Gildart and Peachey are hopefully moving on. Maybe Peachey to Panthers in Leniu deal?

Tigerlily reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cloudyglock)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @garry

CCTW usually has pretty good info.

That’s interesting. CCTW is legit but it’s 180degrees opposed to my source who is impeccable. Will be interesting. Remember my info is not that he is coming but that we are chasing hard and at this stage the interest is reciprocated. 

CCTW and I can both be right on this one. Only time will tell if we stand the test of time. 

hsvjones, Joel Helmes, dastigers and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Nanai would be incredible but Leniu and Klemmer are the most important imo. Those two plus Api and Paps turns out pack from the worst in the comp to highly competitive.

id pay the fee for Bateman if we can’t get Nanai. We’re supposedly rolling in cash and the tfr fee doesn’t come off the cap. He’s a quality player and leader who will fit well with the other guys

ReplyQuote
(@gus22)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Nanai backed himself by only signing a one year deal last year when the Cowboys & Tigers were chasing him. The strategy has paid off massively thanks to his stellar season. It makes sense that he now looks to cash in on his accomplishments by considering offers that would be much much higher than what he would have been looking at 12 months ago. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Gus22

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dreamer)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@cloudyglock I hope you are right but either way those targets of Lenui, Klemmer and Nanai are positive moves IMO. At least we are targeting tough front rowers and back rowers with try scoring ability. A must if we are to improve. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Hopefully a much stronger pack would convince the 1,6,7 targets that they will not be carrying the team by themselves 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 246 / 973
Share: