Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@snake No he can't

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Dylan Brown talking about the leaving Eels players. Interesting that he lives with Papalli:

“Obviously a lot of my mates as well, I’ve lived with Reedy when I was younger and to see him go is pretty devastating but it’s league and league’s the business at the end of the day and he’s gone to chase the money.”

“I (also) actually live with Isaiah (Papali’i) so obviously that’s another big loss, he’s massive same thing.

“I feel like it’s our whole team you know we don’t have the superstars but we’ve got a lot of effort based players and we play for our families and what not so I feel like it’s what makes it a lot more special.”

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Dylan Brown talking about the leaving Eels players. Interesting that he lives with Papalli:

“Obviously a lot of my mates as well, I’ve lived with Reedy when I was younger and to see him go is pretty devastating but it’s league and league’s the business at the end of the day and he’s gone to chase the money.”

“I (also) actually live with Isaiah (Papali’i) so obviously that’s another big loss, he’s massive same thing.

“I feel like it’s our whole team you know we don’t have the superstars but we’ve got a lot of effort based players and we play for our families and what not so I feel like it’s what makes it a lot more special.”

Well Dylan come over to the Tigers and everything can stay the same

ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @cloudyglock

Exactly 10days ago on a forum far far away I teased information regarding recruitment. I have been waiting confirmation which I got today. 

Wests Tigers are in discussions with Jeremiah Nanai. Discussion have progressed with genuine interest from both sides. Discussions have progressed to the point that a very substantial and serious offer will be tabled to Nanai post November 1. Club is confident are will push hard. 

Thanks CG for the update.. Do you think its just another case of his manager getting us involved to increase his price as we have seen that story way too many times.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @westy81

@cloudyglock 

i thought he has come out and said he wants to stay in NQ for life, I could be wrong

maybe he was just waiting for the big deals to come in after the season he had this year

i hope we nab him that’ll be an awesome trade off if we gain him after losing luch

im another person that’s come across from WTF

im more of a reader than a poster 

Welcome Westy81!

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Westy81 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@super-coach)
Junior Pathways

Certainly not doubting the Nanai talk, but being a cynical old supporter, I just see another agent pumping up his clients value. The only thing that gives me some remote hope is, the Cowboys must have some cap issues with all the big contracts they have on their books. In saying that, it doesn’t seem to be a problem for a few other clubs.

Very hard to be optimistic with our history in the recruitment stakes

ReplyQuote
(@cloudyglock)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @hsvjones

Exactly 10days ago on a forum far far away I teased information regarding recruitment. I have been waiting confirmation which I got today. 

Wests Tigers are in discussions with Jeremiah Nanai. Discussion have progressed with genuine interest from both sides. Discussions have progressed to the point that a very substantial and serious offer will be tabled to Nanai post November 1. Club is confident are will push hard. 

Thanks CG for the update.. Do you think its just another case of his manager getting us involved to increase his price as we have seen that story way too many times.

Not a mind reader mate, especially over long distances. Club is serious.

Mike and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @super-coach

Certainly not doubting the Nanai talk, but being a cynical old supporter, I just see another agent pumping up his clients value. The only thing that gives me some remote hope is, the Cowboys must have some cap issues with all the big contracts they have on their books. In saying that, it doesn’t seem to be a problem for a few other clubs.

I can see NQ pushing LL out and using that money to keep Nanai.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tiger5150
Posted by: @super-coach

I can see NQ pushing LL out and using that money to keep Nanai.

I think that will be an issue now, Luch may have given them an out with the issues he is having atm.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tigerlily and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @snake

@jirskyr At least the club is talking to these players and gauging interest that’s a positive!

Not sure what you are replying to?

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Do we dare to dream!!!😱

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@benji-brasher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

By the way I was in the other forum years ago haven’t posted in there for years but I remember posting also in there in the early 2000’s when it started they were tough times similiar to now but hopefully we are on the up & up I remember being excited about willie many & gray viane 🥴 bring on Nanai what a good young player …. Hurry up Pom with an update 👏👍

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @tigerlily

Do we dare to dream!!!😱

Dreams are free, and thats all we have so far.

ReplyQuote
(@benji-brasher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

And by the way I’m not here to have a crack at anyone sharing info / rumours gives us hope even if we are mostly let down the tide will turn I liked what Sheens said today …. We won’t have any problem with recruitment….

ReplyQuote
(@benji-brasher)
Wests Tigers Supporter

And gday to everyone I’m new here but followed the Tigers for ever 👍🐅💪🏻

CloudyGlock, Tiger_Alex, Jedi Tiger and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 245 / 947
Share: