Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

the only player we have a chance with is Josh Schuster we were close last time and even before Rainbow gate we have made enquiries. 

Schuster might be who we get 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

I rate Schuster as a player but dont think he fits in our squad. We already have too many players who are a bit good at this, bit good at that but not quite either. Tigers need less utilities, not more.

Mike, Garry and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150

I rate Schuster as a player but dont think he fits in our squad. We already have too many players who are a bit good at this, bit good at that but not quite either. Tigers need less utilities, not more.

Yeah I agree, I rate him too but he’s not exactly what we need right now I don’t believe.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@cloudyglock)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Exactly 10days ago on a forum far far away I teased information regarding recruitment. I have been waiting confirmation which I got today. 

Wests Tigers are in discussions with Jeremiah Nanai. Discussion have progressed with genuine interest from both sides. Discussions have progressed to the point that a very substantial and serious offer will be tabled to Nanai post November 1. Club is confident are will push hard. 

Tigerlily, hsvjones, Palmsey and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @cloudyglock

Exactly 10days ago on a forum far far away I teased information regarding recruitment. I have been waiting confirmation which I got today. 

Wests Tigers are in discussions with Jeremiah Nanai. Discussion have progressed with genuine interest from both sides. Discussions have progressed to the point that a very substantial and serious offer will be tabled to Nanai post November 1. Club is confident are will push hard. 

Interesting news thanks. I had thought Cowboys were close to re-signing him, but as far as I can tell it was only ever a 1-year extension for 2023.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Sounds pretty good.

8. Klemmer

9. Koroisau

10. Leniu

11. Papali'i

12. Nanai

13. Jake Turbo

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

He is a quality young player, interesting. Thank you for the info 👍

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Sounds pretty good.

8. Klemmer

9. Koroisau

10. Leniu

11. Papali'i

12. Nanai

13. Jake Turbo

1,000,000 to 1 but I like your optimism 😆

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Awesome, he is the type to go hard for.

He was smart to sign that 1yr contract, his value has skyrocketed since.

For such a young player he already has all the attributes required and hopefully keeps getting better.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Nanai would be awesome. The cowboys have a pretty loaded roster that is on top  dollar. Then they go and pay overs for Leilua when they have Nanai about to explode onto the scene. Would not be out of order to offer Nanai the type of money we offered Papi. 2 very mobile and very young superstar back rowers would be incredible

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

good news about Nanai if true 

A starting pack

8. Klemmer

9. Api

10. Leniu

11. Papali

12. Nanai

13. Hastings 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Hopefully Pom can verify the Nanai rumour 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

good news about Nanai if true 

A starting pack

8. Klemmer

9. Api

10. Leniu

11. Papali

12. Nanai

13. Hastings 

With that pack there would be less defensive pressure on Hastings, which is what we should be aiming for if he is to play 13.

hsvjones, Mike and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rex2ce)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@cloudyglock was worth the wait for the info Cloudy, incredible if it comes off

CloudyGlock reacted
ReplyQuote
(@buttface)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@cloudyglock I was there and you got hammered for posting. Thanks for your info. I don’t expect all rumours to come true but I like hearing what info others get. Nania would be good but I doubt that one will eventuate.

CloudyGlock reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 243 / 1066
Share: